Hyground 3d Terrain Tiles Kickstarter

Only Yeti Militia Games may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics
Brease ( 0 )
New Trader

Hyground 3d Terrain Tiles Kickstarter

Post by Brease »

HyGround 3D Terrain Tiles are a modular gaming tile system which snaps together to create impressive looking and tactically challenging landscape scenarios for your miniature gaming needs. The detailed tile textures and accessories have been beautifully hand sculpted for the discerning gamer and then integrated with CAD engineering for precision fitting.

WHY HYGROUND TILES ARE AWESOME!
• EASY ASSEMBLY - 3D Terrain Tiles push together easily and make building your 3D Terrain a snap. No building skills required.
• MORE TEXTURES - 3D Terrain Tiles come with the revolutionary "Crown", a removable top section. The Crown provides the finish detailing of your game board. It allows you, the builder, to apply unique 3D textures to the playing surface.
• MORE FEATURES - Specialty tiles are designed with space to accommodate the miniatures. For example, you can place a fir tree specialty tile on every hex and yet have space enough for miniatures also.
• AFFORDABlE & DURABLE - Made via injection molding which creates an affordable and durable tile, yet light weight. Easy to transport and affordable to ship! Specialty tiles are made with resin for excellent detail and strength.

Hyground 3d Terrain tiles is excited to announce their upcoming kickstarter project launching on August 11th!

To learn more visit http://hygroundtiles.com. Also follow us on your favorite social media site for updates and fun behind the scenes photos.

Brease ( 0 )
New Trader

Re: Hyground 3d Terrain Tiles Kickstarter

Post by Brease »

10 days until Hyground 3D terrain Tiles launches on kickstarter! We couldn't be more excited!
Brease ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Brease »

6 Days until Hyground tiles launches on kickstarter and we are celebrating with a game of heroscape on Hyground tiles! You can play so many different games on this awesome 3d terrain!

Brease ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Brease »

3 days until kickstarter launch!!!!
Brease ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Brease »

Kickstarter has launched!!! Check it out: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ye ... rain-tiles
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

That's a lofty goal you have there.
You're off to a GREAT start, though! I hope you make it.

Makes me wish I played Heroscape or a skirmish game that could benefit from these tiles! Neat looking stuff.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Brease ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Brease »

Thanks, MagickalMemories We are very excited! Lets hope we make it! We have put so much work into this project so far!

ps. You could always start playing Heroscape now. ;)

MagickalMemories wrote:That's a lofty goal you have there.
You're off to a GREAT start, though! I hope you make it.

Makes me wish I played Heroscape or a skirmish game that could benefit from these tiles! Neat looking stuff.

Eric
Imaginos ( 470 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Imaginos »

I'm on the edge with this one. I've got a ton of Heroscape stuff and think this would make a great add-on. However, I've got a ton of Heroscape terrain. A bit pricier than I'm wanting to pay to increase my amount of terrain, even though these are gorgeous.
Brease ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Brease »

Imaginos wrote:I'm on the edge with this one. I've got a ton of Heroscape stuff and think this would make a great add-on. However, I've got a ton of Heroscape terrain. A bit pricier than I'm wanting to pay to increase my amount of terrain, even though these are gorgeous.
We hope that we can convince you to try some Hyground tiles Imaginos! ;) We understand many people already have a ton of terrain, We also have a bunch of Heroscape tiles. Our goal with Hyground tiles is to create something newer, better and with potential for MANY new things! The terrain we are creating is just the beginning! We plan on creating miniatures and games in the future as well! We also wanted to create something that could be used for multiple miniature games.

What can we do to convince you that Hyground Tiles are for you?! We know if you try them you will LOVE THEM!
Korias1004 ( 44 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Korias1004 »

Indeed, great looking stuff. Does it work with the Battltech scale stuff? Since they are hex based...would work great I think, as long the scale was comparable.
Owed Reference(s) by:

Please respond to PMs, even if it's to say you had a better offer or a no thanks. It's just polite.
Brease ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Brease »

Korias1004 wrote:Indeed, great looking stuff. Does it work with the Battltech scale stuff? Since they are hex based...would work great I think, as long the scale was comparable.
We have quite a few people who want to play battletech o Hyground tiles. It would work great! Our hexes are 46mm in size.
simonbeard ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by simonbeard »

These look so incredible. I've been looking for some pretty terrain that is 3D. It pretty much applies to any and all games I play. I really hope you make your goal. You've got some really nice looking pieces with a lot of character in there, and I know my games would benefit by having them.

Best of luck, you've got my vote!
Brease ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Brease »

We love hearing all your comments everyone! Kickstarter has 1 week left. Keep the pledging coming (remember if we don't reach our goal you will not be charged, one of the great parts of kickstarter! Backing us will help us keep in contact with you and let you know our next plans through updates.) We know we are far from our goal but all your comments and suggestions are giving us a lot of ideas if we re-launch. Maybe a lower goal and organizing pledging differently next time around.

We are also at Comic Con Salt Lake City Saturday. If you are in the area please stop by our booth #804! We have a huge set up going and even have some tiles for you to touch and play with.

Return to “Hyground 3d Terrain Tiles by Yeti Militia Games”