Back Out - Swapfantasy

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Re: Back Out - Swapfantasy

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

Swapfantasy wrote: huh? I think you're confusing which person we are talking about. The OP isn't the one I got anything from. It was a person with less refs as I had 4 before the 1 negative. He had 1
Check again.
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary
Swapfantasy ( -12 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Swapfantasy »

s_o_r_r_o_w wrote:
Swapfantasy wrote: huh? I think you're confusing which person we are talking about. The OP isn't the one I got anything from. It was a person with less refs as I had 4 before the 1 negative. He had 1
Check again.

You're the one mistaken here. I made a trade with Cypherl not Fool..

Please make sure you understand what's going on before chipping in.
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

Swapfantasy wrote:You're the one mistaken here. I made a trade with Cypherl not Fool..

Please make sure you understand what's going on before chipping in.
First:

Remember that you're talking to the ONE person in this thread that has expressed good will towards you.

Second:

I think there was ambiguity around the word "got". It's not a great word to begin with, and, in this context, I was applying it to your NEGREF, not the goods in question. I did, in fact, misinterpret your meaning.
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
-----
starslayer ( 560 )
Millenium Trader

Post by starslayer »

So how many " not so good trades" have you got going on? Cypher, Fool, any more?
Also, you cant leave negative feedback in retaliation. It seems that is what you did with Fool.
If I were you, id make good with Fool, finish with Cypher & try to get that negative removed. Otherwise, you will find it difficult to deal here with such a poor rep.
Fool Injected ( 504 )
Expert Trader

Post by Fool Injected »

starslayer wrote:So how many " not so good trades" have you got going on? Cypher, Fool, any more?
Also, you cant leave negative feedback in retaliation. It seems that is what you did with Fool.
If I were you, id make good with Fool, finish with Cypher & try to get that negative removed. Otherwise, you will find it difficult to deal here with such a poor rep.
Oh HELL no, I learned my lesson dealing with him.
People who I left feed back but have not left feedback for me;

Ep3
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

Fool Injected wrote:
Oh HELL no, I learned my lesson dealing with him.
And on that note...thread locked.

If anything new comes up, either the OP or his partner can apply to have it reopened.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
-----

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”