BTR: Ganxy281

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

thejughead ( 54 )
BTown Regular

BTR: Ganxy281

Post by thejughead »

I've tried be patient but I never received the bits as promised.

Re: H: Eldar W: GK, SM, ORKS

Sent: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:45 pm
by thejughead
Haven't heard regarding if you got the Orks and if you sent the bits. Any news?

Sent: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:56 am
by thejughead
Just checking that you received the orks. Also, were you able to send off the bits?

Sent: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:15 pm
by thejughead
Thanks for the reply. I checked the usps site and it doesnt show any further updates since I sent it on the 31st. It should be there soon.

Sent: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:24 pm
by Ganxy281
Hey, sorry I have been backpacking for the last couple weeks. I will try and ship tomorrow. Still waiting for the Orks to arrive.

Sent: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:18 pm
by thejughead
Hi. Have not heard back from you regarding the bits. Did these go out?

Sent: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:44 pm
by thejughead
Sent #VJ072974576US. Could you send me a confirmation regarding the bits? Thanks.

Sent: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:14 pm
by thejughead
To confirm your address is XXXXXXXX.

Sent: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:12 pm
by thejughead
Could not make to the post office today. Models are all packed and will send off tomorrow.

Sent: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:27 pm
by thejughead
It was wrapped fine just too many gaps in the box. I can fix it. I'm including the codex for you and some extra bits.

Sent: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:39 pm
by Ganxy281
Yes I will ship those I apologize about the knight not making it in tact. first time shipping models

Sent: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:14 pm
by thejughead
Also, I requested the bits for the wave serpents and the wraithknight is missing his kneepads. Can you send those in a small package?

Sent: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:15 pm
by thejughead
Also, I requested the bits for the wave serpents and the wraithknight is missing his kneepads. Can you send those in a small package?
jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Re: BTR: Ganxy281

Post by jason1977 »

Just a heads up is that the admin team will assist you in tracking down BT members who have done shady things. However, to help them, you should repost your PMs from oldest to newest. A guide on how to post a BTR is here: http://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewt ... 3&t=103202 . Do not post another one. Read the guide, and repost under this posting.

Good luck!

Jason
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
thejughead ( 54 )
BTown Regular

Re: BTR: Ganxy281

Post by thejughead »

Thanks. My apologies. Here is the thread in correct order:

===========================================================================================================

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:38 am
by thejughead
I have Orks for trade. It is painted to above tabletop standard except where indicated. I can send pictures if you want to see them. Roughly retail $1300.

2 AoBR Warbosses
1 FC Weirdboy
1 FC Zagstruk
8 Burna Boyz
2 Meks
3 Killa Kans
2 Deffdreds (One converted from Dust Tactics walker)
3 Battlewagons (one converted to dual tracks/flat bed) [Not painted]
10 AoBR Nobz
10 Nobz (6 with power klaws) [Unpainted]
15 Deffcoptas (all assembled, 6 painted/magnetized, 4 bi plane conversion, 5 unpainted un modd'd)
86 boyz (approx 85% choppa slugga, the rest are shoota boyz)
19 heavy weapon boyz (5 with rokkit launcher, the rest with big shootas) [Not Painted]
15 storm boys

This message was edited

Subject: H: Eldar W: GK, SM, ORKS

Ganxy281 wrote:have a large eldar army and am looking to trade for your grey knights, space marines, or orks let me know what you have for trade. Looking to do an army swap not piecemeal. Here is what I have:

New Codex
Iyanden Supplement hardcover

Unassembled:
1x Warwalker
1x Vyper
1x box Warp Spiders
5x Dire Avengers
2x Spiritseers

Assembled/Unpainted:
5x Dire Avengers
1x Farseer
2x warlocks
20x Guardians with 2x Brightlance platforms
6 eldar jetbikes
2 Wave serpents
10 wraithguard with dsycthe
1 hemlock wraithfighter
1 wraithknight (suncannon/scattershield)
5 Dark Reapers

===========================================================================================================

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:59 am
by Ganxy281
Let me make some lists and ill get back to you, what color scheme?

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:04 am
by thejughead
Bad moons with a bit of red trim. Send me your email and I can send you the pictures.

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:00 pm
by Ganxy281
Ganxy281@gmail.com

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:38 pm
by thejughead
Pics sent.

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:31 pm
by Ganxy281
The retail on my lot comes to 863, would you just want to to my 863 to 863 of your orks?

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:36 pm
by Ganxy281
It also looks like you have lootas in your picture are those up for grabs?

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:40 pm
by thejughead
Wont be necessary. Have a project that I really need Eldar. So you benefit. Could you send me a pic of what is built?

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:50 pm
by thejughead
Yes they are part of it.

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:58 pm
by Ganxy281
Pics sent. Sorry no camera so had to use my phone.

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:15 pm
by thejughead
Looks good. One question, the wave serpents are the older models without the spider feet sticking out? Either way im good.

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:45 pm
by Ganxy281
I have those bits I just didn't put them on. But I will send all the unused bits and sprues with everything

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:53 pm
by thejughead
So if we are good on the trade then here's my address:

XXXX XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:57 pm
by Ganxy281
OK i will try and get everything shipped out tomorrow or sat.

Sent: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 am
by thejughead
Were you able to send the package?

Sent: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:15 am
by Ganxy281
I apologize I got sent out of town for work over the weekend my wife is dropping it at the post office today. Ill send the DC # when I get home

Sent: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:41 am
by thejughead
No worries, just asking.

Sent: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:32 pm
by Ganxy281
Hey, really sorry about the delay. But here is the tracking number: 9534 6101 7711 3204 5893 67

USPS

Sent: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:09 pm
by thejughead
Hi got the package. Thanks for the extra books. One thing of note, the wraithknight did not make it unscathed. The gun and rear prongs were prongs were broken. I've packaged the orks and will ship out tomorrow.

Sent: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:15 pm
by thejughead

Sent: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:39 pm
by Ganxy281
Yes I will ship those I apologize about the knight not making it in tact. first time shipping models

Sent: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:27 pm
by thejughead
It was wrapped fine just too many gaps in the box. I can fix it. I'm including the codex for you and some extra bits.

Sent: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:12 pm
by thejughead
Could not make to the post office today. Models are all packed and will send off tomorrow.

Sent: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:14 pm
by thejughead
To confirm your address is 627 S. 400 E., Kaysville, UT, 84032.

Sent: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:44 pm
by thejughead
Sent #VJ072974576US. Could you send me a confirmation regarding the bits? Thanks.

Sent: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:18 pm
by thejughead
Hi. Have not heard back from you regarding the bits. Did these go out?

Sent: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:24 pm
by Ganxy281
Hey, sorry I have been backpacking for the last couple weeks. I will try and ship tomorrow. Still waiting for the Orks to arrive.

Sent: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:15 pm
by thejughead
Thanks for the reply. I checked the usps site and it doesnt show any further updates since I sent it on the 31st. It should be there soon.

Sent: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:56 am
by thejughead
Just checking that you received the orks. Also, were you able to send off the bits?

Sent: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:45 pm
by thejughead
Haven't heard regarding if you got the Orks and if you sent the bits. Any news?

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”