Deadbeat/Back-Out Report - YankeeGirl247

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Private Jackson ( 38 )
BTown Regular

Deadbeat/Back-Out Report - YankeeGirl247

Post by Private Jackson »

I had an ad posted for a number of miniatures and books. I was contacted by YankeeGirl247 to purchase some. I have not received a response back from this user in 24 days. I am no longer holding the item for her and will be relisting it. If the user wishes to purchase the item and pays before another user purchases the item, I am willing to complete the transcation.

PM history, to the best of my ability to piece everything together.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Re: [H] DV models, Space Marines, Necrons, BL books, Star Wa

Sent: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:12 pm
To: Private Jackson

Hey I'll take three of the chaplains how much and what is your paypal

*********************************************************************************************************************

Your Dark Vengeance Order

Sent: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:44 pm
To: YankeeGirl247

Hello,

I have you down for the following:

Interrogator Chaplain - 3 sets @ $18 each

If you wish to add more to your order, let me know.

I am estimating your shipping cost to be $5.00. I will ship it via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Your items will be wrapped in bubblewrap, newspaper, paper towels, whatever makes the most since to minimize any sort of risk of damage during shipping. If my shipping estimate is more than $2.00 over what it actually costs to ship, I'll be issuing you a partial refund for some of the difference.

Your total, with shipping, comes to $59.00. My Paypal address is XXXXXXXXXXXX@XXXXX.com. If you send your payment as a "gift" and don't use a credit card, you should be able to send it for that exact amount and Paypal won't take any fees from it. Otherwise, if you prefer not to send it as a gift and/or pay with a credit card, according to http://thefeecalculator.com/, the total you will need to send is $61.07.

Please post your forum name and address in the comments section of the payment; that's how I have you down in records, and I wish to ensure that you get credit for your payment.

Thank you!

Re: Your Dark Vengeance Order

Sent: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:37 am

Hello,

Does everything look good to you? Alternatively, if you are OK with having the Chaplain's stat sheets folded into quarters, that would cut the shipping cost to $4.

Thank you!

Sent: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:53 am

i got a little crazy when i said 3....can i order one? i apologize i jumped the gun....

Sent: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:15 am

Sure, no problem.

Shipping for 1 would still be $5, unless you're OK with me folding the stat sheet all up, in which case it would be $3.50 (assuming you're in the CONUS).

Feel free to use the same payment instructions as before, the actual cost + shipping as a gift, or using http://www.thefeecalculator.com if paying by another way.

Thank you!

Sent: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 am

just the model no stat sheet..so it would be 23 with shipping correct?

Sent: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:07 pm

$18 for the model plus $3.50 for the shipping. I come up with $21.50.

Thank you!

Sent: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:57 pm

I will send it tonight.. Ty very much

Sent: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Hello,

Did you send the payment? If so, I apologize, but I don't think I've seen it come in.

Thank you.

Sent: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:13 am

Hello,

Please let me know when I should expect to see the payment.

Thank you!

Sent: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:39 am

little busy right now...i will pm hopefully by monday when the payment goes out...sorry for the long wait...

Sent: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Hello,

Do you know when I would expect to see the payment on this?

Thank you.

Sent: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:28 pm

What is your paypal again I will send the money tonight

Sent: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Your total, with shipping, comes to $59.00. My Paypal address is xxxx.xxxxx@xxxxx.xxx.(EDIT: removed personal email. Jul) If you send your payment as a "gift" and don't use a credit card, you should be able to send it for that exact amount and Paypal won't take any fees from it. Otherwise, if you prefer not to send it as a gift and/or pay with a credit card, according to http://thefeecalculator.com/, the total you will need to send is $61.07.

Please post your forum name and address in the comments section of the payment; that's how I have you down in records, and I wish to ensure that you get credit for your payment.

Sent: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Hello,

Can you please let me know when I would be receiving the payment?

Thank you.

Sent: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Private Jackson wrote:Hello,

Can you please let me know when I would be receiving the payment?

Thank you.

Hello,

I hope all is well. Unfortunately, I am needing to have this deal concluded, so I can ship the item out as soon as possible. Please either submit the payment by Friday or let me know by then when I can expect the payment.

Thank you.
tordeck ( 248 )
Expert Trader

Re: Deadbeat/Back-Out Report - YankeeGirl247

Post by tordeck »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=187848

Might want to check out this thread
Buying or Trading, Lower Rating Ships First.
I Trade within the United States only.
I only use and accept Cash App or USPS Money Orders for payments.

The Dark City
carmachu ( 686 )
Expert Trader

Post by carmachu »

If you give me your address via PM and whats needed to be sent, I can pass it along to you. She PM'd me via facebook on the 20th, unfortunately I've been offline since before that till last night with router troubles.

her computer is dead and at teh repair shop, and only can access net so far via phone which doesnt work according to her to load up facebook. If anyone else has trades outstanding LMK.
carmachu ( 686 )
Expert Trader

Post by carmachu »

er...that should say pass it along to her. Not to you. ugh, need coffee.
thorbyorn ( 92 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by thorbyorn »

I was wondering if you ever came to a positive out come with Rose? She has been stringing me along for about 3 1/2 months & i'm done will be posting a listing here as soon as I have time.
Trade retail for retail.
I'm following Bartertown trading rules.
All offers stand for 48 hours since the last PM.
If I don't respond in a day, please check back, I may have forgotten.

References owed to me by: YankeeGirl247, Marshimartian
Private Jackson ( 38 )
BTown Regular

Post by Private Jackson »

Carmachu reached out and offered to mediate the deal to conclusion, but I pointed out to him that she had, for the most part, stopped responding prior to her alleged computer problems. I therefore went ahead and sold the model to another user.

So no, no positive outcome.
thorbyorn ( 92 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by thorbyorn »

Your lucky! She still owes me a Khadoran Spriggan & Devastator for the second part of our trade... It lest I got most of it back in December.
Trade retail for retail.
I'm following Bartertown trading rules.
All offers stand for 48 hours since the last PM.
If I don't respond in a day, please check back, I may have forgotten.

References owed to me by: YankeeGirl247, Marshimartian

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”