Doomtown CCG

An area to talk about CCGs, Board Games, Dice.. anything NON Miniatures or RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

dwgroves ( 46 )
Journeyman Trader

Doomtown CCG

Post by dwgroves »

Anyone know anything about Doomtown CCG? Ive never heard or seen it before but have the possibility of trading for a decent amount of the decks.
Check out my blog '7+ Ward Save'

http://7upwardsave.blogspot.com/
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Re: Doomtown CCG

Post by kturock »

What do you want to know?
I had alot, about 4k, of cards. I collected and played from release to cancelation. I even demo'd the game before release.

It's a fun game, for 2 or more players.
The mechanic is a bit different than other ccg's.

You really need the faq's and errata to play. Like most ccg's, new cards caused new stategies & questions.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
dwgroves ( 46 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by dwgroves »

Basically you said enough when you siad it was cancelled. There is a trade I have goin on and the other party has several boxes of decks from a few releases, and i was just wondering in general terms of the game but since its cancelled, thats good enough for me.
Check out my blog '7+ Ward Save'

http://7upwardsave.blogspot.com/
kturock ( 590 )

Post by kturock »

it's been cancelled for several years.
the last release was an all in one set. the box contained 1 of every card of the set.
all of the starters, for each faction, contained almost the exact same cards. there were only a few random rares in the box.

it was a fun game and if you liked deadlands the RPG, you'd like doomtown.

part of the story/fiction/fluff from the rpg was dictated by the faction that one tournaments. a couple of the cards were actaully ccg tournament players.
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
martgame ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by martgame »

:'( 8)
kturock ( 590 )

Post by kturock »

The LCG is available at various online stores; some discounted.
Shane just announced that the game has returned to PEG and I believe there is a KS started or starting for another expansion.

Return to “Card, Board, and all other gaming”