Check out the new pricing. Website to change soon.

Only Base Contacts Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
tabletop3 ( 124 )
Journeyman Trader

Check out the new pricing. Website to change soon.

Post by tabletop3 »

Here is a quick look at what I have to offer and the trade/cash value I put on them. I ship for free and give 25% off for resin orders over $100. I trade all of my custom resin at retail for retail providing that your models are the current edition and in great shape. Any painted models will require pictures. I am happy to trade for older models or even badly painted models but please understand that your trade value will go down significantly.

Please follow this link to see some more pics http://www.chubbycollectables.com

Also sell glues, flock, terrain making tools, green stuff, mantic, privateer press, sabol designs, shadowforge, styrofoam cutters, testors, uncharted seas,vellejo paints,woodland scenics, wyrd miniatureswings of war, AT-43, army builder software, army painter, black librarychessex, confrontation, gale force nine, heavy gear, and GW.

Large bunker $40 (three to choose from left right center)
Small bunker/heavy weapons platform $25 (two different styles)
8" trench piece set of 2 $14.99
small trench turn pieces $5.99 set of two (45 deg inside and outside, 90 inside and outside, 22 1/2 inside and outside)
Dragons teeth set of 3 $7.99
sand bags set of 2 $2.99
sandbag heavy weapons trench section $9.99
gub adapter for turrets $1

big alien terrain piece 14.99

25 mm round bases set of 10 $6.99 (skulls, wasteland, lava, rock, and alien)
40 mm round bases set of 5 $6.99 (skulls, wasteland, lava, rock, and alien)
60 mm round bases set of 3 $6.99 (skulls, wasteland, lava, rock, and alien)
large oval alien base $11.99
large oval rock or skull base $6.99
round edge skull cavalry bases set of 5 $6.99
30mm round flying base (skull and rock) set of 5 $5.99

20mm set of 20 $9.99 fantasy bases in skull and lava
25mm set of 10 $6.99 fantasy bases in skull and lava
40mm set of 5 $6.99 fantasy bases in skull and lava
25x50mm fantasy bases in skull and lava

30mm rolled edge bases set of 6 $4.99 (rock, lava, skull, cobblestone, brick, and lava)
40mm rolled edge bases set of 3 $4.99 (rock, lava, skull, cobblestone, brick, and lava)
50mm rolled edge bases set of 3 $5.99 (rock, lava, skull, cobblestone, brick, and lava)

As far as deals or packages go I really dont have one yet since I have redone the prices. I am happy to come up with a deal on a large bunker/trench system. For the most part the a couple of bunkers, two sets of each corner, four sets of the 90 degree inside (cause they are used for end caps, some sandbags, two sets of dragons teeth, a smaller bunker and two sets of 8" straights are enough to go edge to edge of a four foot table and leave several options open for turns and what not. You can package that up for around $200 and I have had very good feedback on simular set ups.

I also sell GW NIB at 25% off to all customers. I have alot of it in stock and drop orders weekly. It takes 3-6 days to get to my house and 48 hours to get it back to the buyer (you).

Anyhow here you go. LMK what you think, Aaron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stanio1@msn.com
Please if I have something you want please make an offer
olddat ( 0 )
New Trader

Re: Check out the new pricing. Website to change soon.

Post by olddat »

Too bad the links go to a domain that is for sale by GoDaddy

Charles

Return to “Base Contacts - Custom Resin Basing and Terrain”