Infantry - 11th Bartertown Painting Contest!

Moderator: Moderators

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Infantry - 11th Bartertown Painting Contest!

Post by CMSheats »

You have been added! Thanks for joining!

Chris
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
Bloodshovel ( 66 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Bloodshovel »

I figured as my first entry, I'd do a whole squad. and I'm late. 10 models in 10 days... quite doable.

Primed armypainter brown.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

That sounds great! Your spot is saved!

Chris
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Another entry!

Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Less than a week left! How are the models coming along guys? If you have already finished your model, please PM me pics of it so I can have them ready and we can get the voting thread up and running once the contest is over!

Thanks!

Chris
COG ( 170 )
BTown Regular

Post by COG »

have to bail out of both of this plus the large monster one. been sick and that means no work done.
thanks for the chance
D
Trading with (Rm-Ry)

1. The person with the lowest feedback ships first.
2. When shipping, I will provide you with a tracking number, you do the same.
3. Please be honest with the condition of your models. (ie, over glued, broken, stripped)
4. if you want bases let me know. i tend to not send them thinking that they already have enough.
MY CMON
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

No problem, thanks for letting me know. ;)

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Still waiting on a few entries... let me know if you were not able to finish your model, or if you just don't want to enter it that way we can continue without waiting for a while. ;) But if you did finish, please take some pics and send to me!!

Thanks!

Chris

Return to “Past Contests”