Thomas McDonald - BewareofTom/bottastic/bower

A Special Place for people who have been Banned from Bartertown for egregious violations of the rules.
Permission is required to post here.

Moderator: Moderators

porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Thomas McDonald - BewareofTom/bottastic/bower

Post by porkuslime »

General warning -

Thomas McDonald was banned from Bartertown for leaving Retalitory Feedback, and it did not help his case that he admitted Ebay shenanigans in a Backout Report.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=159814

He was warned that his account would be closed Thursday, March 8th, 2012, on Tuesday March 6th.

On the 7th of March, user Bottastic joined our site, with several Ebay auctions, correctly listed in the Auctions section of Bartertown. Bottastic's post had several links to outside sources which are BewareofTom's. Including EBAY auctions, and given his shenanigans there, make me issue this warning..

Beware of this user, and be VERY Cautious if you suspect any further Ebay activities of BewareOfTom (which is his user ID on Ebay as well as here).

We now have a username of "Bower", banned, same name and outside links confirming his identity as Thomas McDonald. Bower joined us in May of 2012, 2 months after this Hall of Shame post started.

-Porkuslime
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!

Return to “The Hall of Shame”