exodusofman/taniths only/direavenger (and more) -Josh Aikens

A Special Place for people who have been Banned from Bartertown for egregious violations of the rules.
Permission is required to post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Clauss ( 10 )
New Trader

Re: exodusofman/taniths only/direavenger - Josh Aikens

Post by Clauss »

Hey guys, Sorry to revive an old thread..but I trade here on dakka mostly and just recently started trading here already and have made 2 good trade (just waiting for my shipments).
But on dakka I ran into a guy using the name "the reliant t" who I made a trade with...His address was the canadian one at attmar drive under the name of josh aiken. He has already said he would ship it out last monday, then this friday a few days ago. I am wondering what I can do about it if he doesn't respond/send the package. Our deal was not simply trade for trade, it was I buy him something(that i didnt own), have it shipped to him, then he sends me space wolves. Any help would be really appreciated.
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

Well, the BIG thing to do is alert the Dakka Swap Shop Mods.. and get your documentation togeather to start a Transaction Report. However, this is not the place to report it.. Bartertown sympathizes with other sites having poor traders, but can't offer more than advice. (and the best place to ask that is the "Ask Questions" section of the boards).

-Porkuslime
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

More information.
Aikens has resurfaced on Bartertown and DakkaDakka under the User ID "the relient T."

Two of his new email addresses are:

therelientt@hotmail.com (used on BTown)
josh_aikens@msn.com (used on DakkaDakka)

Additionally, he has a NEW scamming allegation against him posted on DakkaDakka:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/po ... 87685.page

Members are strongly urged that, if you are in the midst of any sort of trade with this individual, you should cease all dealings at ONCE for your own good.

Please, know that his new account here has been banned. If you need to contact him for any reason, you should use one of the above email addresses if you have no other means.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “The Hall of Shame”