Backout - Keiichiro

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

ohioguy ( 86 )
Journeyman Trader

Backout - Keiichiro

Post by ohioguy »

Entered into an agreement with him after a few days of messages back and forth. He would ship first and then me, When it came down to shipping out he couldn't find the items. How do you make a detailed list of what you have to offer and post it (not having items handy), Barter with another member for a few days (still not having the items handy), Than agree, Then go look for the items....

Re: H: Infinity W: $$$ (or WM/H)
Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:33 pm
by ohioguy

This is where I sent the first Pm, Regarding his post
Subject: H: Infinity W: $$$ (or WM/H)

Keiichiro wrote:
I really thought I was going to have the time to play this. I swore to myself that I'd make time, I'd make terrain, I'd have friends over to play.

My idiocy and self-delusion is someone else's gain - MAYBE YOURS!
I've got a decent amount of infinity - mostly Tohaa, with a some other stuff in there. I'd like to move it as a lot, so make a reasonable offer - the ludicrous don't even get a response. If you're looking for trade, I'm looking at Minions/Circle Orboros/Skorne, maybe guild ball... anything that might actually get used.
Stuff is as far as assembly. That's it. No primer, no paint.
ON TO THE LIST!
Tohaa Trident Starter - Ectros has one shorter "horn" thanks to a sudden toddler impact to the groinal area while I was trimming flash (and subsequent thumb)
Chaksa Auxiliars - I think I negated attaching some of the long connector lines for a few weapons
Rasail Boarding Team
Kotail Mobile Unit (spitfire)
USAriadna box set - preorder version with dismounted maverick included, I only "built" one building. It's practically new, besides being assembled.
Combined Army Shasvastii Starter
Warsen.al template set, 16 command tokens, 3 pack of nanoscreen markers, 3 holoprojector markers, and 4 (I think) d20.
It's not much, but its a solid starter kit for 2 people.
Make me an offer I can't refuse!
This is his original post on the forum

How's it going. I'm interested in your Infinity, I have an amount of Circle that I would like to make room for something else!! But what I do have If your interested is a very nice size Menoth army with tokens. I could get a list of both if your interested.
LMK

This is where I first made contact, On July 2nd. My PM's will be in red and His will be in black

Sent: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:22 am
by Keiichiro
I'll be honest, I've got zero Protectorate, and that sounds more appealing to me at this juncture (I'd probably end up picking up the new mk3 box, eventually).
So if you want to compile what you would consider a good trade, I'll take a look.

Sent: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:37 am
by ohioguy
Good Deal, I just got home from a cookout. I'll get a list in the morning going. We have Family coming over and I have to get the smoker going early so I have to get up at the crack. Have a Good Evening, I'll throw you an email tomorrow.

Sent: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:55 pm
by ohioguy
Ok here we go...
Faction Token Set
Faction Dice
Mk2 Card set + The cards that came with the figs
Warcasters.
2x E Feora
2x P Kreoss (1 completed)
1x Testament of Menoth
1x Thyra Flame of Sorrow
1x HARBINGER :-P
Units...
1x full Choir
1x Full unit of Knights Exempler (Completed)
1x FlameGuard Cleanser Officer attachment
Jacks...
2x Crusaders
1x Redeemer
2x Repenters
2x Revengers
Solo's....
1x High Paladin Darton Vilmon (completed)
1x Knights Exemplar Seneschal (completed)
1x Nicia Tears of Vengence
1x Reclaimer
All models are assembled and primed Black, Unless noted where painted and completed (based with flock/grass and finished in 2 coats of Matte and sealed with dull coat)
Lemme know what you think.
Rob

Sent: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:17 pm
by Keiichiro
Well, the mk2 cards are more or less pointless now with mk3 out...
Is the Harby complete? I know quite a few guys who decided she was too tough to assemble and gave up on the chains and acolytes.
Also, are the Jacks plastic or metal sculpts? Would you be able to snap pics (if plastic)?

Sent: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:03 pm
by ohioguy
Yeah But I dont need the cards anyways, You can put them in your bike spokes..lol
Yes Harby is complete, With guys and chains and she primed black. The jacks are all plastic and Ill get some pics taken in a few minutes.
Where are you located at? U.S?[/color

Sent: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:41 pm
by ohioguy
Here's some pics... http://imgur.com/a/oxhXb

Sent: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:38 am
by Keiichiro
I'm located in WI, actually. Sorry about the delay... I was mulling and driving for 4 1/2 hours and dealing with a really amped up toddler.
I don't suppose you have any means to sweeten that pot at all? Doubling up on casters isn't my norm, and (I could be a little off with calculations) it just seems a little lopsided in your favor.

Sent: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:20 pm
by ohioguy
Ok......
I'll Thrown in what I have left of my Circle.
1x Full unit of Druids w/ UA Primed
Both Krugers E&P PKruger is painted and EKruger is Primed.
1x Blackclad Wayfarer Primed
1x WoldWarden Semi Painted
1x Moshar
How's that work for you? The sugar bowl is empty. Its probably more in your favor now, The circle is just sitting there at least someone will get some use out of them. We pay our own shipping with confirmation number and the lower rating ships first.
LMK
Rob

Sent: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:20 pm
by Keiichiro
Sorry for the delay. Fecal matter and fans at work.
I'm game. I'll get my stuff packed up and shipped out by saturday... just need a destination.

Sent: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:17 pm
by ohioguy
Lol.....Sounds like a plan!!
Robert Ross
"Deleted addy"
Shoot me an email when you ship, Along with your addy and I'll get it packed up and ready to go.
Rob

Sent: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:15 am
by Keiichiro
Hey Rob.
At best, this is a "there's going to be a delay" message. I wanted to pack up the stuff tonight to get it out tomorrow, but I can't locate any of the Ariana stuff or the Tohaa... along with a good third of my circle.
I'm not sure what the heck is going on, I'll keep digging through my storage area tonight.
Sorry, Rob.

Sent: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:35 pm
by ohioguy
Any luck?

Sent: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:08 am
by Keiichiro
No. I've torn the basement apart, and nothing. I'm not sure what's got me angrier at this point - the fact that I lose out on a good deal, or the fact that there's a solid chance that someone stole my stuff.
Again- I'm sorry, man.

Sent: Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:30 am
by ohioguy
That sucks. Don't want to add fuel to the fire but you probably shouldn't of posted your list of items, Make a deal and then go look for them. I'm guessing there would be a few people on Btown that would frown upon that, But like I said no fuel on the fire. Keep me posted.

That was the last I heard from him till this morning when he edited the OP in the trade section to this...

Gone
Gone, but not the way I'd like.
Last edited by Keiichiro on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it I haven't heard anything from him regarding the trade, Not even after he edited the original trade post on the site to the above. I'm not out anything but the point is self explanatory. And he's been on since he edited it..

Last visited:Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:21 pm

And still nothing...
"Dont be a DB, Feedback helps everyone"
"Common sense isn't common, if it were most people would have it."
"If your rating is lower than mine, You ship first if not I'll ship first...Equals, We ship at the same time".

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”