Deadbeat/Backout - baelanar

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Bobby1213 ( 154 )
Journeyman Trader

Deadbeat/Backout - baelanar

Post by Bobby1213 »

So I had worked out detail of a trade with baelanar just over three weeks ago now and have not received any package and he has not even logged onto the site since he sent his last message. Was hoping to get the models before Lock and Load but it seems like he got cold feet for some reason. Would hate to do this if there was a serious problem that kept him from it, but being as there is a 30 day window to report these I figured it was about time to do so. Here are the PM's as proof. This is the entire list of PM's over the course of the past few weeks including my attempt to contact for information on shipping. I gave him about 5 days between each and he hasn't even logged on since May 5th. I'm almost positive he hasn't shipped either as I received a package from China in 11 days and it only took that long due to the holiday on Monday. Not sure if they are linked correctly as quoting doesn't show the dates or times.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Re: H: Convergence of Cyriss W: Khador

Sent: Sun May 04, 2014 11:36 pm
by Bobby1213
Are you interested in parting this lot out or trying to trade all at once?

-Bobby

Subject: H: Convergence of Cyriss W: Khador

baelanar wrote:Hey all,

Was going to start Convergence but have decided to instead flesh out my Khador collection. All of the Convergence I'm offering to trade is brand new and still in the box. Nothing has been assembled or painted. Here's what I have:

battle box, force book, tokens
Warcasters: Aurora, Axis, Iron Mother Directrix
Units: 1 box of Eradicators, 1 box of Obstructors, 1 blister of Optifex Directive, 1 box of Perforators, 1 box of Reciprocators, 1 box of Reductors, 1 blister of Transverse Enumerator
Solos: 1 blister of Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex, 1 blister of Steelsoul Protector, 1 blister of Accretion Servitors, 1 blister of Attunement Servitors

I'm looking for the following Khador items:

Warcasters: Karchev, Zerkova, Old Witch & Scrapjack
Warjacks: Beast 09, Black Ivan, Decimator, Drago, Marauder
Units: Min Assault Kommandos w/flamer attachment, Battle Mechanik Officer, Battle Mechaniks, Doom Reavers, Great Bears of Gallowswood, Greylord Outriders, Max Iron Fang Uhlans, Max Kayazy Assassins + Underboss
Solos: Fenris, Iron Fang Kovnik, Kovnik Markov, Man-o-War Dragoon, Man-o-War Kovnik, Yuri the Axe

Please let me know what condition your models are in when messaging.

Thanks

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Sun May 04, 2014 11:40 pm
by baelanar
Well ideally I'd like to get rid of it all at once. What's your offer?

Sent: Mon May 05, 2014 12:40 am
by Bobby1213
Well for it all I had it at 394 retail so I could offer something along the lines of:

Zerkova NiB
Karchev Assembled/Bare
Beast 09 Assembled/Bare Icicles removed.
Black Ivan Assembled/Bare
Decimator Assembled, everything but arms painted
Mechanic Officer Assembled/Bare
Max Uhlans Partially Painted
Markhov Partially Painted
Man-O-War Drakhun Primed Red.

That is 424 retail to give you an edge due to all yours being NiB

Ideally I don't need another axis, unit of obstructors, attunement servitors, or algorithmic dispersion optifex which would bring it down to 291 retail in which case I would drop Karchev and the Mechanics from my end to compensate. Let me know what you think.

-Bobby

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Mon May 05, 2014 12:50 am
by baelanar
I would like to get rid of all of it and would take your first offer. If you're fine with the deal, send me your info and I'll send you mine. I'm fine with shipping first as I have the lower rating. Let me know.

Thanks

Nyc

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Mon May 05, 2014 1:26 am
by Bobby1213
Ok lets trade for it all then. My info is

Robert Stene
*ADDRESS REDACTED*

Sent: Mon May 05, 2014 4:03 pm
by baelanar
OK great. I'll pack up the stuff and ship it out tomorrow. My info is as follows:

Nycolas Skermer
*ADDRESS REDACTED*

I'll send you another message tomorrow to confirm it's on the way.

Cheers

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Wed May 07, 2014 10:41 pm
by Bobby1213
Just curious if you were able to get those models out?

Sent: Mon May 12, 2014 8:55 am
by Bobby1213
Just checking in again. It's been over a week and was just wondering if anything had shipped yet.

Sent: Sat May 17, 2014 11:07 pm
by Bobby1213
Still waiting for an update here to at least know its on the way. I know shipping is slow from Canada, but not normally 12 days.

Sent: Thu May 22, 2014 5:00 pm
by Bobby1213
I think this is the last message I send before I move on from this. It has been 17 days with no contact and no delivery. That is a little ridiculous. If I do not hear from you or receive a package by the 27th I will be filing a Backout report. Shouldn't be this hard to communicate barring a major emergency.

-Bobby

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Please respond to messages, even a fast "no thanks" would do so I don't have to wait around.
I am pretty busy most of the week so please be patient waiting for a reply. Past that when I'm home I check this every hour so should be a fast response.
-Thanks!

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”