Deadbeat & Backout Report - WCUStryker

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Lrddarkknight ( 114 )
Journeyman Trader

Deadbeat & Backout Report - WCUStryker

Post by Lrddarkknight »

I started dealing with WCUStryker almost 3 months ago for a trade involving warmachine. He claimed that he was dealing with a personal issue, which I thought was reasonable and allowed for some additional delay. However, he was supposed to send first and did not carry out.

Likewise, he had made no attempt to respond to my followup requests. It is unfortunate that it has come to this, as he was a good trader previous to this experience.

**************************************************************************************************************************************
Re: H: Large Khador Army/Mercs W: Paypal/Convergance
Sent: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:07 am
by Lrddarkknight
I am planning to get a Convergence of Cyriss battlebox. Would you trade the following for it?

Pvlad (what was repaired?)
Spriggan (can you provide a picture of it? Also, what aspect of the arms were repaired?)
Kayazy Eliminators
Widowmakers (what color are they primed?)
Alexia Ciannor and the Risen
Saxon Orric

Also, is the pIrusk the original version or the new 2010 version?

Thanks
**************************************************************************************************************************************

Sent: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:26 pm
by WCUStryker
Sorry for the delay, just got home from work.

I'm afraid Vlad is already sold and Saxon is pending with an earlier offer. I have updated the original listing if your curious.

The Spriggan's lance arm came completely unattached and had to be reglued a few times, I have included a picture. The widowmakers were reprimed black, but I mentioned it because its kind of thick and you would probably want to strip them before repainting. (these were a rescue from Btown originally) And Pirusk is not the classic version, but the 2010 version.

Id be glad to trade

Pirusk
Spriggan
Eliminators
Widowmakers
Alexia + risen

and another piece or two for the Cyriss box if you are interested.

Sent: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:34 pm
by Lrddarkknight
Would you consider adding the widowmaker marksman, valachev and a manhunter (female)?

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:01 am
by WCUStryker
I am comfortable with that trade if you are still interested.

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:46 am
by Lrddarkknight
Since I still have some additional credit at the store, would you be open to also adding the Nyss Hunters to the list if I drop the manhunter (female) and add some clockwork angels?

In total, the trade would be:

Pirusk
Spriggan
Eliminators
Widowmakers
Widowmaker marksman
Alexia + risen (also includes the thrall warrior as well, right?)
Nyss Hunters
Valachev
(are all cards are included?)

For

Cyriss Battlebox
Clockwork Angels

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:38 pm
by WCUStryker
sorry but I sold the Nyss this morning.

I would be glad to do the original trade or if you want to keep your battlebox we could work out a lot just for the clockwork angels. what do they retail at?

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:16 pm
by Lrddarkknight
the angels retail for about $25. I would rather do the trade involving the battlebox then.

So in total, that would be:

Pirusk
Spriggan
Eliminators
Widowmakers
Widowmaker marksman
Alexia + risen (also includes the thrall warrior as well, right?)
Manhunter (female)
Valachev
(are all cards are included?)

for the Cyriss battlebox

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:53 pm
by WCUStryker
yea Alexia comes with everything in the box, and all the cards are included. my rating is lower,so send me your address and I'll ship it out asap.

Sent: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:36 pm
by Lrddarkknight
Here is my address:

(removed my address information)

If possible, please submit a value of $50 (the equivalent value of the battlebox) on the customs declaration.

What is your mailing address?

Thanks

Sent: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:34 am
by WCUStryker

my sincerest apologies for not getting back to you sooner, I was unable to get to a computer this weekend.

I packed up all my models this past weekend, to send out for my various sales and trades and I regret to inform you that i simply cannot find my Irusk model or my Nyss Hunters. I know they were part of our trade, and I assumed they were with my stuff. I think a friend my have borrowed them, but I physically cant find him.

I would be willing to switch out anything else I still have worth the same value, or even pay you for the battlebox if you already purchased it for the trade, so you can get your money's worth. Or if you would like to just cancel our trade I certainly understand.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Again I am terribly sorry.

Sent: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:00 am
by Lrddarkknight
Hi,

Can you clarify about the Nyss Hunters? Those weren't part of our trade. The trade on your end were:

Pirusk
Spriggan
Eliminators
Widowmakers
Widowmaker marksman
Alexia + risen
Manhunter (female)
Valachev

Please confirm what is missing and I can easily switch it out for something else

Sent: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:41 am
by WCUStryker
hey man.

sorry

you are right, I looked at the wrong message that's why I couldn't find them, I already packed them up for another person.

from our agreed to trade I have everything ready to go except PIrusk.

is there anything else you'd like to switch in his place?

Sent: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm
by Lrddarkknight
The only casters that I really want at this time is LVlad (any vlad) for that matter.. but since he is out of the trade value, the only closest thing I would want would be old witch or eButcher. I would switch for any of these 3.

Please let me know, if anyone of these would work for you.

Sent: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:36 am
by WCUStryker
Ill send you Witch and Butcher, to make up for my mistake,

if that works for you?

Sent: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:07 am
by Lrddarkknight
absolutely, That would be extremely generous of you.

eButcher
Old Witch & Scrapjack
Spriggan
Eliminators
Widowmakers
Widowmaker marksman
Alexia + risen
Manhunter (female)
Valachev

for

Convergence Battlebox

Sent: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:39 am
by WCUStryker
I will be shipping your package on monday

this might sound made up, but I promise you it is the truth. I discovered on tuesday my wife has been having an affair and she left me. I have not been in the mindset to worry about warmachine.

I will get everything shipped for our trade on monday. Thank you for your patience.

Sent: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:00 am
by Lrddarkknight
Thank you for the update, I appreciate it. I am in no hurry.

I'm sorry for the unfortunate situation, I hope it things get better for you soon.

Sent: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:54 pm
by Lrddarkknight
Hi,

I know you are having a tough time right now, but any update on the figures yet?

It has been almost a month and I haven't received them yet.

Thanks

Sent: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:37 am
by Lrddarkknight
I noticed that you had read my pm. Can I please get an update? I don't want to leave a Backout feedback, if you have a good reason for the delay. But I will be forced to do so, if I do not hear a response by October 1st.

Sent: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:15 am
To: WCUStryker
I noticed that you had been online on Oct 6, but had ignored my PM. Unfortunately, as stated, I will be filing a Deadbeats & Backouts report. I would still like to work with to see if we resolve this trade.
I am located in Canada and If you don't have your Location listed, take a second and update it!

-I respond within 48 hours -even if I am not interested, I will reply with a no thanks. Please do the same.
-While not a Bartertown rule, I follow the "Lower rating - ship/pay first" convention.

Do not send me a 'How Much for...?' message. If you are interested in buying - please make an offer!

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”