Deadbeat & Backout Mchaulklin

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

maliketh73 ( 556 )
Resident Trader

Deadbeat & Backout Mchaulklin

Post by maliketh73 »

Here we go again. Why do traders on here insist on creating deals, agree on a trade, get you excited for some new game and then turn around and back out at the last minute. Why do they bother wasting peoples time on here?! Made a deal here with Mchaulkin for Mage Wars lot for my WOW tcg. He agrees to send about a week later so I am fine with that. Now today he backs out on our deal and reposts what he agreed to trade me. Wow!! Not cool at all! Here's how the deal went down!

Sent: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:10 pm
by maliketh73

Are you looking for recent cards only or does it make a difference? Also, are you willing to trade the Mage Wars expansion without the base set?

Subject: looking for wowtcg cheap. have some for trade.

Mchaulklin wrote:Mage wars plus the forcemaster and warlord expansion played once.
Zombies!!! Plus expansions. (Zombies 2 and zombies 3)
A, so have world of warcraft the board game with all expansions.
Im just looking for a decent lot of wow cards.

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:19 am
by Mchaulklin

Recent doesnt matter I just want as many as possible and yes I am willing to trade just the expansion.

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:26 am
by Mchaulklin

How many do you have anyways.

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:58 am
by maliketh73

I have quite a bit. Can fill one of those long card boxes and then some. I have all kinds of cards. I can send pics if you want to your email address.

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:07 pm
by Mchaulklin

Yes please brendthomas92288@gmail.com. and are you willing to trade all that for the expansion

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:51 pm
by maliketh73

More than likely yeah..I'll send you the pics tonight. School shopping for kiddos right now.

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:52 pm
by Mchaulklin

Ok

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:39 pm
by maliketh73

Pictures sent.

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:53 pm
by Mchaulklin

Ok well im game so. I cant send anything till next week thursday though. And I mean the 29th unfortunatly. But ill trade it for them if you want.

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:10 pm
by maliketh73

Ok..Deal then. I dont mind waiting. You mind shipping first? I tend to follow the "lower rating ships" thingy everyone on here tends to follow. If your cool with that then I will ship out the cards as soon as item arrives. Thanks.

Oh, by the way, do you still have the core starter to Mage Wars? My brother was asking because he is interested in it. He also has WOW cards if you would be interested. Let me know.

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:33 pm
by Mchaulklin

Yes I still have it.

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:44 pm
by maliketh73

Would you be interested in more WOW cards? He has about 2 and a half boxes like the pic I showed you. And also a WOW ccg game mat. Let me know.

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:47 pm
by Mchaulklin

Yes I would be interested take some pics of the collection please. And thats fine with me.

Sent: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:11 pm
by maliketh73

Pics sent to your email.

Sent: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:21 am
by Mchaulklin

Ok im in. All the wow cards you guys have for the mage warx base and expansion. Since they are heading to the same place ill just leave it all in one box and you two can seperate it all if thats ok. And ill make sure to send the extra box for the expansion.

Sent: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 am
by maliketh73

Awesome. Deal then. All in one box is fine. we will sort it out here. We will pack all the WOW cards and mat in a box and have it ready to go as soon as items arrive. Please ship to my address below. Thanks!

My addy:

Sent: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:40 am
by Mchaulklin

Ok will be shipping soon hopefully ill keep you posted.

Sent: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:05 pm
by Mchaulklin

Hey I just realized that none of my friend are really all that into the wow tcg. It seems like it was a one time thing I guess. So im gunna have to back out of the trade. I understand if you want to make a back out report thats fine I apologize I just done see a point to having a bunch of cards ill never use.

Sent: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:10 pm
by maliketh73

LOL. I knew you were going to back out. Thanks alot for getting me psyched up for Mage Wars.

Not a very dependable trader! Thanks alot man for wasting my time!
People who owe me References:
Darksoul
MegaDombro
WarhammerNoob4Ever
TripleA
big_glim
Ninjaboy
Craneman
Rampaging Elk
mage1337
BLUEFALCON
moxintark
msg101

I left them feedback. Wish they would return the favor.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”