Jordancw90 deadbeat

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Jordancw90 deadbeat

Post by jason1977 »

In a post that Jordancw90 created on 11/14, a Blood Angels codex was listed for $8 with some wear. I contacted member to purchase it. I am yet to see the book or hear a responce from member after the last read PM on 11/29.

In the PM history Im red and Jordancw90 is blue

Pm history:
Re: [H] BloodAngels,Space Marine(leaving the hobby sale) [W]

Sent: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:45 am
by jason1977
Subject: [H] BloodAngels,Space Marine(leaving the hobby sale) [W] $$$
ordancw90 wrote:Leaving The Hobby Sale! Need some extra cash as well!!!
HAVES
Blood Angels Codex(Some wear)=$8
WANT
$$PAYPAL$$$$
If this is the most current book Im intrested for the listed price. Where are you located? How are you going to ship it?
Jason

***********************************************Message Break*******************************************************************************

Sent: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:52 am
by Jordancw90
It is indeed te current book. I'm located in central New York. I ship basic shipping through usps. It'll probably be shipped between two pieces of cardboard in an envelope. Shipping will probably be $3

***********************************************Message Break*******************************************************************************

Sent: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:11 pm
by jason1977
Sold. My address is listed below. Do you have a paypal address? I will paypal once it has arrived. Total back to you is $11.
Thanks,

Jason
My address is withheld

Sent: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:20 pm
by Jordancw90
I do have Paypal. But I do not ship first. I don't know of there was a misunderstanding somewhere.

Sent: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 pm
by jason1977
I am under the impression that since you have a zero rating and I have a 44 that you would go first and I would pay once goods have arrived. This is standard with all Bartertown trades last I knew. Please advise since your ad dosent mention otherwise.
Jason

Sent: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 am
by Jordancw90
I see your point and I will take the risk and ship first. I will notify as soon as it is in te mail.

Sent: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:13 pm
by jason1977
Its not a rule to follow here on BT. Its just a guideline that many of people follow. Even some Admins (red names) when trading between themselves follow it.
Money will be sent back either same day or day after. Just need the address.
Jason

No responce from above message from member

Sent: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:13 pm
by jason1977
Please advise status of mailing.
Thanks,
Jason

Sent: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:22 am
by Jordancw90
Sent. I sorry I had many messages to send between here and dakka.

Sent: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:08 pm
by jason1977
Being busy is ok. Just a friendly reminder.
Jason

Sent: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:15 pm
by jason1977
Please advise as to the status of the codex. It is yet to arrive here. Do you have a delivery confirmation number? Do you still have the reciept showing shipment?
Thanks,
Jason

No responce from above message again from member. Last log in was "Last visited: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:17 am" so the above message was sent to memebers account. I had created this last message for the member but I have decided that I have waited long enough. It has not been seen by member but still sits in my outbox:

Fwd: Re: [H] BloodAngels,Space Marine(leaving the hobby sale

Sent: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:52 pm
To: Jordancw90

It has been 10 days since the codex was sent on 11/24 according to you. It has yet to arrive but todays mail is yet to arrive as well. I will allow 5 days once you have recieved this message to either a) send the confirmation number or b) post a scanned image of the reciept stating item was mailed. If neither one is produced in the 5 days time frame a BTR (Bad Trader Report) will be filed.

Thanks,

Jason

If someone knows member outside of Btown, has another email for member or a Facebook account link for them I still would like the book and will allow the member a chance to be on the right track.

Thanks,

Jason
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Re: Jordancw90 deadbeat

Post by jason1977 »

By means of another trade I did get my hands on the BA book. So I am now removing the offer to Jordancw90 to be in good standing with me. Member hasnt logged in since November.
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”