Fish88 deadbeat

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

saramin ( 532 )
Resident Trader

Fish88 deadbeat

Post by saramin »

I contacted Fishe88 about a trade on the 10th he said his side would be shipped on the 13th… and hasn't been on since the 14th when he read my message but did not reply. the last message he has not read.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Re: H: circle and paypal W: Khado
Sent: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:03 am
by saramin
so I have a 10 man Iron Fang Pikeman unit, Strikov, Irusk and orin midwinter

do you still have
Krueger 2
Plastic warpworlf kit with arms/head unattached (only if Ghetorix is just upgrade kit)
Ghetorix
Bloodtrackers unit (no nuala)

let me know

Subject: H: circle and paypal W: Khado

Fishe88 wrote:
I am looking for khador models. I would prefer larger lots. I only own the battlebox presently.

I have: $$$ and
Kromac
Krueger 2
Kaya 1 variant

Metal feral warpwolf
Plastic warpworlf kit with arms/head unattached
Ghetorix
Metal pureblood warpwolf
Gorax
Unassembled woldwyrd
two metal argus

Bloodtrackers unit (no nuala)
Druids of orboros with ua

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:15 pm
by saramin
well I am more interested in the Gehtorix

I have 2 metal and 1 plastic feral warpwolves and a stalker and a pureblood already...

Sent: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:08 pm
by Fishe88
I don't need the casters but would you agree to trade
Krueger2
Ghetorix
Bloodtrackers (no ua)

For
The ifp (10 man)
Orin midwinter

Sent: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:35 am
by saramin
sounds ok to me...

you will need to ship first
Priority mail with Delivery conformation is standard. I like to do insurance but with Priority I have never needed it.

my address is
Removed by me

Sent: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:43 pm
by Fishe88
I have to work tonight and I didn't bring the models with me today. I will have it shipped tomorrow and I'll get you the tracking number as soon as I get it sent out.

Sent: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:10 pm
by saramin
awesome sause

Sent: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:32 pm
by saramin
so did this get mailed? thought I would have heard from you by now

This message has gone unread

Sent: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:13 pm
by saramin
still no word on these?

Edit to add if there is no reply from you in the next day or so I will officially have to put this up as a deadbeat

Trade Rules: all unless otherwise arranged
Lower Rating ships first, but like ratings can ship at the same time.
Trades are retail for retail.
Shipping is always to be priority mail with dc#'s exchanged.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”