Backout Americansquig

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

soshuro_tenchi ( 120 )
Journeyman Trader

Backout Americansquig

Post by soshuro_tenchi »

We agreed on a trade and 3 weeks after the supposed shipping date, I still didn't get the package and he don't answer to pm anymore.

Re: Want: Dark Eldars, CSM, Daemons Have: Everblight, Khador
Sent: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:02 am
by soshuro_tenchi

Hello,

I still didn't hear form you, but according to my outbox you've read the messages.

Did you ship the blood thirsters?

Are you still willing to make a trade?

Quote soshuro_tenchi Re: Want: Dark Eldars, CSM, Daemons Have: Everblight, Khador
Sent: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:28 pm
by soshuro_tenchi

hello

I don't received the package yet and I didn't hear from you even if sent you a pm.

Did you actually mailed the package?

Do you still want to make this trade?

If I don't hear from you in the next 48 hours, I will have to make a back-out report

LMK

Thanks
Dom

Quote soshuro_tenchi Re: Want: Dark Eldars, CSM, Daemons Have: Everblight, Khador
Sent: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:27 am
by soshuro_tenchi

Hello,

I guess you already shipped the bloodthirsters, but I was to ship your legion stuff and saw you didn't give me your adress so I could ship my part of the trade.

Dom

Quote Americansquig Re: Want: Dark Eldars, CSM, Daemons Have: Everblight, Khador
Sent: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 am
by Americansquig

I will ship either late today or tomorrow. Thanks for the trade!

Matt

Sent: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:56 am
by soshuro_tenchi

That's good.

I can ship tomorrow

My adress is:

REMOVED FOR PRIVACY

Quote Americansquig Re: Want: Dark Eldars, CSM, Daemons Have: Everblight, Khador
Sent: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:08 pm
by Americansquig

All I have is the stuff in the previous message for chaos deamons. I ma in interested in the:
Bethayne & belphagor 35$
hex hunters 50$
bayal 12$
seraph primed 22$
The other legion stuff I have enough of.

for the 2 Bloodthirsters.

I have a smattering of others stuff for 40k but no other chaos stuff at all.

Matt

Sent: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:47 pm
by soshuro_tenchi

Hello, I don't know if you are still interested in legion models

if this is the case, do you have other stuff for trade in your daemons, or chaos marines?

because as I said earlier, I would be interested in your bloodthirsters (both of them) , but maybe if you have other stuff not listed in your previous message we could make a bigger deal.

The stuff I have left is:

Bethayne & belphagor 35$
hex hunters 50$
bayal 12$
black frost shard 27$
seraph primed 22$
angelius primed 30$
forsaken 8$
shepherd x2 1 primed 20$
raek 20$
token 16$
mk2 deck 19$
armybook 32$
primal mk2 softbook 30$

Dom

Sent: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:48 pm
by soshuro_tenchi

Hello, I'll try to get more Dark eldar stuff and will wait after the new chaos codex before getting daemons.
I updated my post with all my legion stuff if it can be of some interest for you anyway

Thanks

Dom.

Sent: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:17 pm
by soshuro_tenchi

I've been able to trade my khador for some DE stuff

I will wait a bit to see if I can get other DE stuff before trading for daemons.

But I could be interested in a bloodthirster

I'll let you know.

Dom

Sent: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:55 am
by Americansquig

I have the following stuff for trade in Deamons:
1 Herald of Nurgle on Palenquin (New and way OOP) (45)
1 Bloodthirster (built) (58)
1 Bloodthirster (NIB) (58)
1 Plague Bearers Command (NIB) (33)
5 Flesh Hounds (NIB) (41)

I would like to get some of your Legion stuff and was interested in the other stuff you might have. Let me know if you are interested in the Demons.

Everblight
bethayne & belphagor
hex hunters
bayal

Matt

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”