FREE BITS THREAD (Read the first post BEFORE POSTING!!! - NO MERCY ON THIS!!!)

Whatever you call them - model bits, parts, leftovers...all game systems are welcome here.

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

FREE BITS THREAD (Read the first post BEFORE POSTING!!! - NO MERCY ON THIS!!!)

Post by MagickalMemories »

Years ago, I started a thread where people could ask for and offer bits for free... The recipient would probably pay shipping, but that's about it.
It got out of hand, abused, and I got tired of dealing with jerks who didn't bother to read the rules of posting there. So, I locked it and retired it.

Well, the Holiday season is upon us, and I'm feeling generous. So, I'm going to try again.

If you have or need bits, you can post here WITH THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1) EVERY TIME you post a new post to this thread, you MUST READ THIS FIRST POST. As rules may change or be added as needed, we reserve the right to update them. Ignorance will not be tolerated.

2) You may not request ANYTHING in return for your bits, with the exception of postage costs (which can include cost of materials, like a bubble envelope). This is not where you should come to make a profit off of your left overs, and it is NOT A TRADE THREAD.

3) If you post looking for bits, YOU MUST ALSO OFFER FREE BITS (see rule #1).

3a) Not a rule, but a guideline: Don't be dumb. If you come on here asking for enough bits to build a full model, we're going to see through it. Don't do it. That's rude, and you're just going to tick everyone off. And don't go looking for expensive/highly desirable bits and offer a couple Space marine belt pouches, either. Again, it's rude, and you're just going to tick everyone off.

4) You may post offering bits without having any bits you need, yourself (we're not punishing generosity here). :wink:

5) If you violate the rules of the thread we will edit your post, insert some unflattering image or smart-Alec comment, and will lock that post so you cannot remove the ridicule. Complaints about said ridicule will simply make you a further target of our merciless taunts. :mrgreen:
That should just about do it, people. Have at it!

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: FREE BITS THREAD (Read the first post BEFORE POSTING!!! - NO MERCY ON THIS!!!)

I have a bunch of random AoS/WHFB Dwarf bits. Free if you pay for shipping & add a buck for the padded envelope.
Mostly, it's some arms and stuff. There's a banner or two, shoulder pads, some gun arms, and I don't know what else, off hand.

I could use some plastic AoS/WHFB Flagellant arms. Any kind of armament is fine.
I'm also looking for tracks and tires for converting/Looting some Orky vehicles.

Thanks, all.

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Re: FREE BITS THREAD (Read the first post BEFORE POSTING!!! - NO MERCY ON THIS!!!)

Post by jason1977 »

naked gun .jpg
Parts have a home
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jason1977 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
DDevastator ( 54 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by DDevastator »

I have a pair of plastic Flames of War Sherman V bodies painted green and with magnets but in need of new turrets, as well as the top body halves for three StuG III early tanks, as well as some plastic side skirt pieces for several plastic Flames of War Tiger I's. I also have a few pairs of PSC Panzer IV shurzen body skirts and around ten pairs of PSC M4A3 late sherman dust skirts, plastic early war top hatches for Tiger I's, plastic FOW 251 halftrack wheels/tracks, and metal soft tops for KFZ 70 trucks, and FOW plastic Sherman Firefly turret top halves. PM me if interested and I can give you exact counts and pics on things.

I am looking for most of any Chaos or xenos tank or vehicle that has been junked and is in bad shape. I am wanting to use it on the base of an Imperial Knight titan as scenery, so missing pieces and broken parts are very welcome. I would like to see pics if possible please. Something like an Eldar grav tank or a Hammerhead or smaller Tau flyer would be perfect, but I could probably work with an Ork or Chaos vehicle too, I would not be very picky.

I am also looking for an old Forgeworld General Grizmund to stick in the top of one of my tanks, and the side sponson (with a stubber or flamer) and exhaust pipes for a Valdor tank hunter.

For Flames of War I am looking for 5 plastic PZ IV and 2 StuG gun barrels, and the destroyed house piece that used to come with the old Jagdpanther, and a set of metal Panther A tailpipes.
Last edited by DDevastator on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you do not want to trade with me or are no longer interested after I start discussing a deal with you or you ask me for details on the items, please do not leave me hanging and wondering if you are still interested. Please have the courtesy to tell me you are not interested. Lower rating ships first and purchases do not get shipped out until payment is recieved. Thank you for looking!
UniversalSailor87 ( 22 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by UniversalSailor87 »

These are not the bits you are looking for...
Last edited by UniversalSailor87 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Combat gaming dad, looking to have fun and make memories before im out of touch with my kids.
Cyranax ( 106 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Cyranax »

Maybe someone can help me, I am looking for a Chaos marine Raptor power sword for a conversion project

I have dark eldar infantry weaponry aplenty from warriors, to wyches, to jetbikes (no blasters anymore, sorry).
If you message me, I will make it a point to respond as soon as I can, interested or not. Please afford me the same courtesy.
warlordgarou ( 248 )
Millenium Trader

Post by warlordgarou »

I'm converting a bunch of matchbox and hot wheels cars for Gaslands, and I need interesting bitz that would function as weapons - anything that would look like it might be a machine gun, flamethrower, tank gun, etc. Tech level ranges from Mad Max to Car Wrs, so really, rule of cool applies. If you think it might make a cool weapon on a matchbox car, or a neat piece of stowage, I can use it.

I have some Skitarii bitz, plus a whole bunch of oldhammer bits - useful if you are pulling your old necromunda gangs out to play under the new rules.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Hi, guys.
My dwarf bits are gone.
Still looking to see what else I might have up to give away.

In the mean time, I NEED DOORS.

I need four CoD door panels.
Preferably, I'd like 2 single doors of any type and 2 double doors of any type.
I'll take anything, though I desperately need at least 1 double door, if anyone has one.

Thanks, guys.

Eric

Sukhmet ( 218 )
BTown Regular

Post by Sukhmet »

I have several partial sprues of High Elf (Alf? Aelf.) bits. I think they are current models, but not on GW website. Enough to make about 12 spearmen, with shields.

I also have some partial sprues of free people stuff. Bits for a couple of outriders, arm weapon bits for halberdiers/spearmen. Empire militia parts too

Am looking for: Nurgle stuff, Undead stuff, interesting bits that a twisted mind could turn into something
WWJ ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by WWJ »

I'm in need of some extra 28mm Wargames Factory WSS artillerymen heads (the round hat WITHOUT the brim turned up, 4 came in each artillery box).

I have extra 28mm Wargames Factory bits - WSS and ancient German arms.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

I'm looking for Dark Eldar Grotesque and Cronos/Talos bits for use in conversions.
I'm not that picky, provided they're bare plastic.

Thanks!

Eric

3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

I'm looking for Tyranid Warrior Bits. Mostly just Boneswords but the occasional Deathspiiter/Venom Cannon as well.

I have Eldar bits (mostly wraith bits, guardian bits, etc).

Let me know!
Last edited by 3eland on Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: no more dwarf or fyreslayer bits
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Post by wsott1970 »

I love strange tombstones... can never have enough...

Thanks,
Sean
Kronage ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Kronage »

(H) Astra miltarum Bits
Cadian, scions, bullgrys, some lemanruss stuff etc

(W)
Valkyrie landing pads, clear plastic cockpit, cockpit seats and rockets and tail wings.

Bought a used bird and now I need to go hunting XD

Thanks,
Alan
hersoldier ( 378 )
Expert Trader

Post by hersoldier »

Hey fellow Bartertowners

I am looking for.....
Grey Knight Terminator heads ( need a bunch!)
Grey Knight terminator Tabard/Loin cloth ( need 7 or 8 )
grey Knight terminator Books ( Not the banner ones ? the ones that go on the waist of the figure need a bunch !)
Wyche/warrior heads ,female heads only with out the masks .

I have left over bits from...
Primaris bits from
intercessors
aggressors
inceptors
hellblasters
Blood Angels primaris upgrade sprue ( mostly shoulder pads )
Reg. Blood Angels shoulder pads

Gene stealer cult
Neophytes
Jackals

MAYBE MORE STUFF LATER
Last edited by hersoldier on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1) I can only trade in the states
2) offers are good for 24 hours
3) Please leave feed back.
4)) Lower rating or bad refs. ships/pays first, even if it's me.
5) paypal for buying/selling

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) profile to help him on his way to world
(> <) Domination

Return to “Bits and Parts Haves & Wants”