Parts found

Whatever you call them - model bits, parts, leftovers...all game systems are welcome here.

Moderator: Moderators

DDevastator ( 32 )
Journeyman Trader

Parts found

Post by DDevastator » Sat May 04, 2019 7:45 am

Thank you.
Last edited by DDevastator on Sat May 18, 2019 7:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
If you do not want to trade with me or are no longer interested after I start discussing a deal with you or you ask me for details on the items, DO NOT leave me hanging and wondering if you are still interested. Please have the courtesy to tell me you are not interested. Lower rating ships first and purchases do not get shipped out until payment is recieved Thank you.

warriorpriest ( 124 )
BTown Regular

Re: Need 1 complete old style Chimera turret with pegged bottom. H: IG/DA/FOW bits

Post by warriorpriest » Thu May 09, 2019 5:03 am

I will have to check but i may be able to help you out.
Peace

-WP

Love conquers all.

DDevastator ( 32 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Need: 1 complete Taurox twin Autocannon turret H: IG/DA/FOW bits, Taurox volley gun turret

Post by DDevastator » Mon May 13, 2019 10:28 pm

Chimera turret trade pending. Post changed to reflect needed Taurox parts.
If you do not want to trade with me or are no longer interested after I start discussing a deal with you or you ask me for details on the items, DO NOT leave me hanging and wondering if you are still interested. Please have the courtesy to tell me you are not interested. Lower rating ships first and purchases do not get shipped out until payment is recieved Thank you.

Return to “Bits and Parts Haves & Wants”