Aeronautica Imperialis question.

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

Adunaphel ( 810 )
Millenium Trader

Aeronautica Imperialis question.

Post by Adunaphel »

Hello Bartertown,

I have a question about GW's Aeronautica Imperialis sizing. Does anybody know if the Forgeworld models from the original version are
the same size as the new GW stuff?

After stating that I was completely done with GW (sticker shock), I read Abnett's "Double Eagle" and unfortunately saw the Aeronautica stuff
at my nearest game shop. :-?

I would like to get the Chaos aircraft from Forgeworld, but I don't want to do that unless they are the same size.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Karl
My Bartertown References.

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Aeronautica Imperialis question.

Post by MagickalMemories »

I'm behind on this and it's too late to really matter, except to hopefully remind people in the future.

Please take game related chat , questions, etc. to the appropriate discussion forum (at the bottom of the page). This forum should be reserved for Bartertown-specific questions.

Thank you.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”