Reputation not increased

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

Ozymandis ( 2 )
New Trader

Reputation not increased

Post by Ozymandis »

Hello,
this is the second time I'm looking to make a trade on this site however I just noticed that my reputation hasn't gone up since my last trade. I have the other person's confirmation that he gave me a good score and I likewise filed one for him. Is there anyway to fix this situation, i'd like other users to know that they can trust me.

Thanks in advance.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Reputation not increased

Post by pretre »

Did you get a message in your inbox with a title saying 'xxx gave you a good reference'?
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
Plarz ( 362 )
The Technomage

Post by Plarz »

Your rep only increases when a ref is left for you. Since you have no refs (click the 0, you see no lines like if you click my number). If you had a ref and were still at 0, there'd be an issue, but it looks like the ref your trade partner left didn't take. That happens sometimes when people don't click all the way through the confirmation screens.

Have your trade partner try again?
MagickalMemories wrote:Please, nobody take this the wrong way when I say... Plarz, I love you.
No, no, guard, turn, parry, dodge, spin and - then - thrust!
Plarzoid.com: A Miniatures Blog
Currently trading with: - | Owed Refs from: - | Owe refs to: -
If I owe you a ref, PM me!
Ozymandis ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by Ozymandis »

now that you mentioned that I didn't receive that but I see where a message was sent to that person about my reference. Sucks that he didn't post one for me after telling me how to do it ad saying he would do one for me. It looks like he hasn't even been online since march either so i can't ask for a new one.
Plarz ( 362 )
The Technomage

Post by Plarz »

Send him a PM about it. He may respond. Remember that messages sent but not read yet sit in your sentbox, and don't disappear until the recipient opens it. If he hasn't opened it in a week, send another one. After another week, I'd probably just give up and move on.

It sucks, but it happens to all of us.

Just keep on being a good trader, and you'll rack up the points in no time!
MagickalMemories wrote:Please, nobody take this the wrong way when I say... Plarz, I love you.
No, no, guard, turn, parry, dodge, spin and - then - thrust!
Plarzoid.com: A Miniatures Blog
Currently trading with: - | Owed Refs from: - | Owe refs to: -
If I owe you a ref, PM me!

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”