How does one for file mail fraud?

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

carmachu ( 686 )
Expert Trader

How does one for file mail fraud?

Post by carmachu »

Long time user, but been pretty inactive lately? Totally forgot how or where to find it.

Not against a user here, otherwise i go through the bad trader forum first. More like my wife ordered from Amazon and its not coming. Bogus tracking, dates have changed. Already told her to call the bank to get charges reversed.

It wasnt alot, but its the principle. Thanks all.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: How does one for file mail fraud?

Post by MagickalMemories »

Sorry to hear that, buddy.

Here you go:
http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

carmachu wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 12:53 am
Long time user, but been pretty inactive lately? Totally forgot how or where to find it.

Not against a user here, otherwise i go through the bad trader forum first. More like my wife ordered from Amazon and its not coming. Bogus tracking, dates have changed. Already told her to call the bank to get charges reversed.

It wasnt alot, but its the principle. Thanks all.
If you ordered through Amazon, they will refund you, even if it is a third party seller. No need for mail fraud.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

THAT is good information to know, sir!

If it was me, I'd still file if it got that bad, though.
Fraud is fraud, even if Amazon gives you your money back.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

From a personal anecdote standpoint, this happened recently with me. Ridiculously good price on Ticket to Ride Europe, we bought it. Month passes from ship date, no item. E-mailed the seller. No response. Submitted claim to amazon. Refund received.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
carmachu ( 686 )
Expert Trader

Post by carmachu »

Magickal memories is correct. Money isnt alot. Want to stick it to the seller to the fullest extent

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”