Monstrous Models - 9th Bartertown Painting Contest!

Chop early, view often! Painting, Converting, and other neat things!

Moderator: Moderators

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Monstrous Models - 9th Bartertown Painting Contest!

Post by CMSheats »

Hey guys! Instead of just having a infantry painting contest, I know there are guys out there just itching to show what they can do with bigger models. (Carnifex, Battlesuits, Rhinos, Valks, Land Raiders, Warjacks ect.) So this contest thread is for any models bigger than infantry size. There will be a separate set of prizes for this contest. And any person can enter a model in each contest. This branch of the 9th BT painting contest has the same rules. Nothing new. So please, read them and any input on the idea would be greatly appreciated. So here are the rules and other good stuff.

NOTE: The last contest did not have enough models finished to be able to announce the winners. So the one model that was done will be put in with the finished models here.

It's time for the 9th Bartertown painting contest! The contest will start on,

Start - Sunday, the 1st of July
Finish - Monday, the 22nd of July

The Rules If you have ANY questions please post below or PM me.

1. You must paint your own model, commission painted pieces DO NOT count!

2. Any futuristic or fantasy game system's pieces can be used.

3. Creativity is encouraged.

4. Model must be completely painted, no half painted models.

5. Have fun with what you are painting.

6. Converted models are accepted but not necessary. Conversions will not be taken into account as far as best painted results. Those voting, please only vote on painting skill, not conversion work.

7. Those in charge of the contest as well as the admins and moderators reserve the right to remove any contest entry we feel violates any or all of these rules.

8. Only models bigger than standered 20-25mm size will be accepted.

Entries will be voted on. We will open a special forum for people to post their entries, and there will be a poll at the top for everyone to choose their favorite. TWO votes per person, and yes you can vote for yourself.

Send me the pictures of your model that you will be painting with the BT contest page behind your model, or a thumbs up, ect. The model must be paint free.(Primer is fine)

Contest prizes will be provided for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd placements. A sponsor and prizes will be announced shortly.

There will be a max of 15 entries. This is on a first come first serve bases.

You can reserve your spot now, just send me the picture of your model.

Please feel free to post below or PM me with ANY questions, and I will get back with you as soon as I can.
Thanks so much!

Chris
Last edited by CMSheats on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Monstrous Models - 9th Bartertown Painting Contest!

Post by CMSheats »

2/15 Spaces have been claimed.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Two slots have been claimed!!

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Contest ends tomorrow at 11:59PM! So make sure to finish up your model and get me the pics as soon as possible so I can ask a mod to get a voting thread up and running.

Thank you!

Chris
LunaticDreams ( 64 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by LunaticDreams »

dang...seen this to late. lol
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Well there will be another contest shortly after the voting ends.. so don't worry! Another contest thread will be up shortly. :wink:

Chris

Return to “Bartertown Contests”