8th BarterTown painting contest!

Chop early, view often! Painting, Converting, and other neat things!

Moderator: Moderators

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: 8th BarterTown painting contest!

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, so I didn't get the pictures up at 8..... :lol:

There were a few problems with pictures getting deleted from PM strings, but I should have all the pictures and get them posted by tonight. Thanks!

Chris
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, here are the pictures of the models that have been entered. I know there are not 6 models here, (we had a few guys back out of the contest) but here they are all the same. And remember, there are two other models that were finished last contest that will be put in this one. (Once voting begins) Thanks!

Chris

EDIT: I know the first picture does not have BT in the background. This however has been worked out, I lost the first picture of this he sent me, so he sent another one. So all is cleared with this, just so you guys know. :-D

Eiryss
eiryssBtown8.jpg
Nemo
1.jpg
Imotekh
2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Why do they have to have BT in the background?

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Just so there is a little confirmation that you took the picture. Well looking at them, they are supposed to show contest page, and that you are logged in as your username. (So that people really know that is you) But looking at the pictures I got, I can't see who is logged in! :lol: It's really not such a big deal, in the rules post it says...
Send me the pictures of your model that you will be painting (BEFORE you paint it) with the BT contest page behind your model, or a thumbs up, ect. The model must be paint free. All model entries MUST be a "non vehicle single miniature." NO exceptions.
So really most anything out of the ordinary will work. Just so that we know you aren't getting pictures off of google or something. :-D Thanks!

Chris
theeldar ( 30 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by theeldar »

Holy crap I wanna join too!! Any spaces? If so, I'll choose a primed model and send ya the pic!
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ya man! Jump on in! Just send me your pic and I will get it uploaded and you can go ahead and get painting!

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, here is another entry I just got in.

Possessed Chaos
mail.google.com.jpg
So, how is the painting coming for the rest of you guys? Thanks!

Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
theeldar ( 30 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by theeldar »

Got most of the base coat on and a wash over the skin. Do weneed to provide any wip shots?
cursedmydice ( 106 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by cursedmydice »

im working my way through mine slowly, some parts done, others just started.
Looking for a someone to paint your army? Visit http://www.CMSheatspainting.com for details on all our commissions.

I trade in the US only unless your willing to pay full shipping with insurance.
Trades on a Retail for Retail Basis unless otherwise agreed to before hand.
Lower rating ships first on all trades, buyer pays first in all cash transactions.
Delivery confirmation will be used by me and will be asked of you.
athelu ( 608 )
Resident Trader

Post by athelu »

WIP is not required, but you can blog about it I am sure.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Just got another entry! Here it is. Thanks!

Chris

SM captain
theeldar ( 30 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by theeldar »

What day do we need to send you our pic of our completed mini? Also, how many pics of it do you want?
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

You can send them now, and I will post them when it's time. One of the front, back, and then on special shot. (Weapon, face, ect) Thanks!

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, one day till the contest ends. Please send me pictures of your finished models. (front, back, and a special) Thanks!

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok! We are ready for the voting thread! Here are the models that I have pictures for. And the ones that are not listed, I have gotten no PM's from.

Possessed Chaos
Eiryss
Nemo
Imotekh
SM captain
Viktoria, Bounty Hunter

And whoever sets the poll up, could you please put TWO votes apiece? And hopefully that will make sure we don't have any ties. Thanks!

Chris

Return to “Bartertown Contests”