H:Cygnar// W: Magic the Gathering

This forum is for all CCG sales and trades.

Moderator: Moderators

mcdykes2012 ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

H:Cygnar// W: Magic the Gathering

Post by mcdykes2012 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:32 pm

have a small cygnar force to part with. they are mixed painted and bare see the pics. The retail value is $453.82. Since the company has moved away from adding cards to their boxes, I dont have cards. the armies info can be downloaded off the card database on the Privateer press website.

I have:
Casters
Artificer General Nemo & Storm chaser Adept Cpt. Flinch
commander adept Nemo
General Adept Nemo

Jacks
Thunderhead (Head not attached)
Dynamo
stormclad (missing Flag)
Firefly x3 (one speartip pinned and un attached)

Solos
Stormblade captain x2
Stormcaller x2 (sets of 3)
Journeyman (male)
Squire

Units
Stormblaes with CAs and 3 WA (3 total)
There is 1 trooper with a broken weapon, and 1 trooper with a missing right arm bit, a WA with a missing hose bit, and One CA captain with a broken weapon and a standard with a missing weapon arm.
Stormgaurd

http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/cotyd ... how/Cygnar

=====================================================================================================
Commander anything and everything
I am open to rare lands, commander staples, Legendary Creatures to be used as commander.

Or Sealed booster boxes, literally, feel free to inquire I have a massive MTG group here and we need stuff.
Trade Rules:

1. Lower Rating Ships First
2. Please communicate. If you don't like my offer just say "no thanks" and I will do the same.
3. If there is no communications after 72 hours then consider our trade/sell, null and void unless told prior to (in case of "being out of town")
4. Any delays or changes in when something will ship will be communicated in a timely manner, I EXPECT the same!

I do not have a paypal, therefore I cannot receive payments digitally.

Return to “Collectible Card Gaming Haves & Wants”