Searching is currently broken.

We're aware that most searches result in a 504 Gateway Timeout error.

We are currently working with our host and the phpBB community to find a fix. Follow along, here.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes many of you, and we will update the thread linked when we have more information.

Thanks,
Plarz

Trade - Titanium Battlestar Galactica and Star Wars Diecast Fighters & Other Items - Hydroplanes

Moderator: Moderators

Mako11 ( 2 )
Trade Novice

Trade - Titanium Battlestar Galactica and Star Wars Diecast Fighters & Other Items - Hydroplanes

Post by Mako11 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:39 am

I have some surplus, Titanium, diecast metal and plastic spacefighters and other items from the Battlestar Galactica show, and the Star Wars universe.

Looking to trade, primarily, if anyone else has some of these that are surplus to their needs, and are interested in some of the items I have. Of course, I will consider selling them too, but many are fairly scarce, and eBay pricing can be crazy, so thought I'd give this a try first.

What I'm looking for are various Battlestar Galactica (BSG) spacefighters, as itemized below:

Viper Mk II fighter in white (no need for the black ones)

Viper Mk VII fighter in gray - want a bunch of these

Viper Mk VII in white

Classic Cylon fighters - oval ones from the original TV series - want a bunch of these

New Purple and Black Cylon fighters (not Scar's fighter), from the new, SyFy Channel TV series - want a bunch of these

Would like items in excellent condition, but will consider VG items as well. Original packaging, and bases are nice to have, but not really needed if you don't have them.

What I have in trade, and/or for sale from the BSG and SW universe:

Viper Mk I in light gray, with orange fuselage striping

New, Cylon fighter (Scar - from the new, SyFy Channel TV series)

SW Tie Fighters

SW Tie Interceptors - rare, and highly sought after, Red, Royal Guard livery (may have some classic ones too, including 20+ year old ones, if you are a collector

SW Chicken Walkers

SW AT-ATs

Possibly some SW Dewbacks with Sandtrooper rider

All are mint on card, and/or in original packaging.

1/87th scale diecast Hydroplanes - all pristine on mint cards (frequently mislabeled by people who can't do math as 1/48th scale). These are some of the rarest of the rare, diecast collectible minis produced, in very small batches, by the respective hydroplane racing teams, and/or their supporters and advertisers. They're about 4.5" long.

The All Access and Ellstrom hydroplanes shown in the photos are sold, as is one US Navy hydro (have another of the latter for sale).

The others are still available, as follows:

Oberto and Beltre set - $45

White and Green Albert Lee and US Navy set - $60

All four for $100.

I also have lots of 1/144th scale aircraft and armored vehicles for sale/trade too. See my ad in the historical section for a listing.

I'll consider cash offers for the above too, if you don't have items to trade, but are interested in any of the above.

You can PM me here, or e-mail me at:

rkentjr AT Hotmail (d0t} c o m
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mako11 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mako11 ( 2 )
Trade Novice

Re: Trade - Titanium Battlestar Galactica and Star Wars Diecast Fighters & Other Items - Hydroplanes

Post by Mako11 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:34 am

Update - the All Access and Ellstrom Hydroplanes are sold.

Will consider trades, if you have any other 1/48th (really 1/87th scale), and/or 1/64th scale Hydroplanes too.

Mako11 ( 2 )
Trade Novice

Re: Trade - Titanium Battlestar Galactica and Star Wars Diecast Fighters & Other Items - Hydroplanes

Post by Mako11 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:19 pm

Added 1/87th scale Mint in Mint box, ROCO Cold War minis to my historicals for sale/trade listing.

West German and US Armor.

Return to “Collectibles Haves & Wants”