READ THIS BEFORE POSTING COMMISSION ADS OR REPLYING TO THEM!

Need a painter? converter?
*Only Advertisers may post "For Hire" ads!*
Non-advertisers may not publicly respond to ads looking for commission painters.

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING COMMISSION ADS OR REPLYING TO THEM!

Post by MagickalMemories »

In case you didn't notice it when you clicked the link to get into this forum, please note that the description of this forum CLEARLY states:
*Only Advertisers may post "For Hire" ads!*
Non-advertisers may not publicly respond to ads looking for commission painters.
See that?
IT DOES INCLUDE YOU.
YOU ARE NOT EXEMPT.

Every time someone posts in here in violation of our rules, it's kind of annoying. It means (a) you didn't read or (b) you don't care about our rules. It also means extra work for staff - ALL of whom are UNPAID volunteers. That's kind of annoying, as well.

Bartertown is FREE to join and FREE to use. What it is not, however, is FREE TO RUN. That money has to come from somewhere. It comes from our Advertisers. They pay the money that keeps our doors open, so that you can use this site freely. When you post here in violation of the rules, you're just giving them a big middle finger.
Because they pay the bills, staff has a vested interest (as do you) in protecting their investment. If you break the rules, you should expect a Warning.

Questions? PM me.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Painters Wanted/For Hire”