[H] Moonstone, Mythos, Malifaux, WWX [W] Rumbleslam Paypal

Fantasy gaming that doesn't fit into the other categories. Malifaux, Kings of War, Confrontation and similar games go here!

Moderator: Moderators

t0pl355 ( 8 )
New Trader

[H] Moonstone, Mythos, Malifaux, WWX [W] Rumbleslam Paypal

Post by t0pl355 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:34 am

I have the following (though I'm not sure on exactly who I have) Malifaux, Moonstone, Mythos, and WWX. These games are just not making it to the table in my area so the time has come to send them to a new home. Looking for Rumbleslam, though I already have quite a bit of it, or just Paypal. Possibly interested in Batman Miniatures game or Harry Potter from Knight Models as well.

I have 2 starters for Mythos, but I don't remember the teams.

I have quite a bit of Malifaux, I got the blue winged lady 3e starter, as well as the Victoria team starters. I also have the dude that has the animals as a team and Guild with a few Perditas.

For WWX, I think it's mostly Warrior Nation, then a few others like the Robo spider dude, and guy who is like eating the Union soldiers.

I also have Moonstone. This game is fantastic, but again, hasn't seen the table in quite a while. I have a couple KS figures still in the box, including the bunny chucker. Comes with rules, 2 player decks and measuring tool. I know I have the 2 player starter and the goblin box with the pirates.

Please see pictures and I will try to answer any questions as best I can. I can also provide better pictures on request.

https://imgur.com/a/CqlTPnQ

EnchantedSord ( 36 )
Trade Novice

Re: [H] Moonstone, Mythos, Malifaux, WWX [W] Rumbleslam Paypal

Post by EnchantedSord » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:21 pm

PM Sent.

EnchantedSord ( 36 )
Trade Novice

Post by EnchantedSord » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:15 pm

Quick question. Will you be shipping today or over weekend? If today I’ll see about sat delivery to speed it up so I can pay you potentially tomorrow.

t0pl355 ( 8 )
New Trader

Post by t0pl355 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:05 pm

Sold.

Return to “Miscellaneous - Fantasy”