Searching is currently broken.

We're aware that most searches result in a 504 Gateway Timeout error.

We are currently working with our host and the phpBB community to find a fix. Follow along, here.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes many of you, and we will update the thread linked when we have more information.

Thanks,
Plarz

W:wargods anubi and sebeki

Fantasy gaming that doesn't fit into the other categories. Malifaux, Kings of War, Confrontation and similar games go here!

Moderator: Moderators

docred7 ( 64 )
BTown Regular

W:wargods anubi and sebeki

Post by docred7 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:28 pm

just as it says in the title, let me know what you got and how much you want for it.

acetate3 ( 60 )
New Trader

Re: W:wargods anubi and sebeki

Post by acetate3 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Hey, I have an Anubai Unit w/ Sword & Shield, and a Anubai Harbinger w/ Battle Scythe. Both are from 1st edition and are still in package, bare metal and never used. You interested in either of those? If so send me a PM and we can talk price. Thanks!

TBeyer ( 664 )
Resident Trader

Re: W:wargods anubi and sebeki

Post by TBeyer » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Hi I have a Sebeki and Anubi army, most are bare metal and some still in the original package - if they are not bare metal I noted it below. I am selling them for about 50% of retail, let me know if you are interested, thanks! Tom

Sebeki:
1 Harbinger of Sotek (assembled) retail $19.95
1 Sebek Master of Words retail $14.95
1 Sebeki Warrior Unit retail $39.95 (4 warriors, standard bearer, drummer)
1 Sebeki warrior booster retail $15.00
Total retail $90, I would sell for $48 plus shipping

Anubi - some of these are no longer on their website, for example the slingers and the 2 harbingers:
2 Anubi chariot (1 partially assembled and primed, each chariot includes 2 horses, driver and 2 runners) retail $35.95 each
1 Anubi Hero retail $7.95
1 Anubi Embalmer (assembled, primed black) retail $7.95
5 Anubi slingers retail $3.95 each
20 Anubi warriors with sword (includes 1 drummer, 1 standard, some are primed, 8 are missing shields but I have GW plastic shields to replace them, if I find the missing shields I will include them) so basically 1 set plus 10 extra swordsmen - retail for 1 set is $35.95. A shield costs $1, so if I can't find the original shields I would take $8 off
2 Anubi harbinger with shield and weapon retail $11.95 each
Total retail about $186,I would sell for $90 plus shipping, or sell both armies for $130 plus shipping. If you only want 1 of the chariots and 1 of the harbingers, I would reduce that by $20, Tom

Return to “Miscellaneous - Fantasy”