Next project (and a question)

Only Sticks And Stones Terrain Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics
warlordgarou ( 248 )
Millenium Trader

Next project (and a question)

Post by warlordgarou »

Working on a house. Question for everyone- would you rather see interlocking walls, or flat edges? (Walls are textured at the end, if that matters)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Next project (and a question)

Post by MagickalMemories »

Myself, I think interlocking walls (with universally compatible edges) would be the better choice. It allows someone to make a house/wall as big as he wants, while not needing to be concerned about the fact that every X inches there will be a straight line going down the wall.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
warlordgarou ( 248 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Next project (and a question)

Post by warlordgarou »

MagickalMemories wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:39 am
Myself, I think interlocking walls (with universally compatible edges) would be the better choice. It allows someone to make a house/wall as big as he wants, while not needing to be concerned about the fact that every X inches there will be a straight line going down the wall.

Eric
That's what I decided to go with, in the end. Likewise, the gable wall will glue on the top, so the side walls can be used for other projects down the road. Still need to finish roof and floor, but here is the current WIP.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sticks And Stones Terrain - Wargamers Deserve Quality, Affordable Terrain”