About Sticks and Stones Terrain

Only Sticks And Stones Terrain Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics
warlordgarou ( 248 )
Millenium Trader

About Sticks and Stones Terrain

Post by warlordgarou »

So, this is your average, run of the mill, introductory post. I have been trading on Bartertown for years, buying and selling models and occasionally pieces of terrain that I have made, either of my own design or patterned after Hirst Arts molds. But there are too many games out there for my budget, so in an effort to spare my bank account some pain, I have started my own business, Sticks and Stones Terrain. I am producing (mainly) resin terrain, at an affordable price.

I will be placing various items here on Bartertown, as well as in my Etsy store (https://www.etsy.com/shop/SticksNStonesTerrain). The Esty items will have the advantage of being prepackaged, whereas here, you can order more a la cart. And I should have a listing of all currently available items posted in the next week. For now, my pictures will be fairly poor - I have a lightbox on the way, but until it gets here, the other pics will have to do.

Return to “Sticks And Stones Terrain - Wargamers Deserve Quality, Affordable Terrain”