H: Farrow W: Trolls

Find ALL the inhabitants of the Iron Kingdoms here! This thread is for non-collectable Privateer Press games (Warmachine & Hordes). You may post MINIS for the IK RPG here, as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Tryntius ( 112 )
Journeyman Trader

H: Farrow W: Trolls

Post by Tryntius » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:57 pm

Have:

3 Units of Slaughter Housers (two primed black, one primed brown)
2 Min Units of Brigands (One base coated, one primed brown)
1 Brigand UA (Bare)
1 Meat Thresher (Bare)
Midas (Primed Black)
Warhog (Primed White)
Splatter Boar (Bare)

Want

Grim1
Grim2
Any King
Thumper/Pummeler Crew
Battle Engines
Your butt
Long Riders
Extreme Mauler
Probably moar troll stuff, just ask if intertested.
Reading a message and then taking days to respond is quite rude. I get busy schedules, I have one too; but if you have time to read a message, then you have the 30 seconds it takes to shoot a few sentences off.

Be polite. Respond to read messages in a timely manner.

If you agree to purchase an item from me (I'm not referring to trades), you have 48 hours to make payment through Paypal for that item. If you don't, the item will be up for sale again.

I only ship in the CONUS.

Forsaken Poptart ( 556 )
Millenium Trader

Re: H: Farrow W: Trolls

Post by Forsaken Poptart » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Tryntius wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:57 pm

Your butt
I mean, I'm not really using it, and god knows I have enough to share, but it's a very odd request.
Do I owe you a trade ref? Remind me- sometimes I forget!
Awaiting trade refs from: tristym, yazaran

If you don't have your Location listed, take a second and update it!

-I respond within 48 hours unless utterly incapable. Please do the same. Any offer I make stands for that long as well.
-Lower rating? You ship/pay first. Same goes for me.

'How Much for...?' messages will no longer be replied to at all. I've been nice about it, now I'm done.

Matthew Murray ( 680 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Matthew Murray » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Forsaken Poptart wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:25 pm
Tryntius wrote:

Your butt
I mean, I'm not really using it, and god knows I have enough to share, but it's a very odd request.
I won't argue with you on your points, but this trader should be applauded for taking items in trade not normally considered trade worthy, thinking outside of the box, and embracing the ideals of going the extra mile to make a trade.

I'm just glad he didn't list "Your wife's butt" as a trade request.
"...It's like carpet bombing - not very accurate but a hell of a lot of fun." - My friend Dan "Dan the Armor Man" Smith

Growing up I always wanted to be a marine biologist, because it seemed like the perfect combination of shooting people and studying animals.

Forsaken Poptart ( 556 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Forsaken Poptart » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:21 pm

Matthew Murray wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:11 pm
Forsaken Poptart wrote:
Tryntius wrote:

Your butt
I won't argue with you on your points, but this trader should be applauded for taking items in trade not normally considered trade worthy, thinking outside of the box, and embracing the ideals of going the extra mile to make a trade.

I think it's a violation of the rules, though. Specifically, Rule #9.

Animals or animal parts are NOT acceptable trade materials, with the exception of goods (dice bags, etc.) made from leather or other (legal) animal skin. We're just not going to go there. For that matter, human beings or any of their constituent parts aren't acceptable trade materials either.
Do I owe you a trade ref? Remind me- sometimes I forget!
Awaiting trade refs from: tristym, yazaran

If you don't have your Location listed, take a second and update it!

-I respond within 48 hours unless utterly incapable. Please do the same. Any offer I make stands for that long as well.
-Lower rating? You ship/pay first. Same goes for me.

'How Much for...?' messages will no longer be replied to at all. I've been nice about it, now I'm done.

Matthew Murray ( 680 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Matthew Murray » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:39 pm

Forsaken Poptart wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:21 pm
Matthew Murray wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:11 pm
Forsaken Poptart wrote:

I think it's a violation of the rules, though. Specifically, Rule #9.

Animals or animal parts are NOT acceptable trade materials, with the exception of goods (dice bags, etc.) made from leather or other (legal) animal skin. We're just not going to go there. For that matter, human beings or any of their constituent parts aren't acceptable trade materials either.
Well, now, seeing Rule #9 does put a dent in my plans for trading with Tryntius. I figured trading through the USPS Tryntius wouldn't know my butt from another person's butt. Heck, maybe he'd be interested in multiple butts?

[Police Officer #1] Hey Mr. Murray, do you know anything about missing migrants?

[Police Officer #2] Hey Mr. Murray, why do you have all of those freezers in your garage?

[Police Officer #3] Hey Mr. Murray, what's that smell coming from your back yard?

I mean, it's not like he'll be interested in a Mk2 Troll Battlebox...
"...It's like carpet bombing - not very accurate but a hell of a lot of fun." - My friend Dan "Dan the Armor Man" Smith

Growing up I always wanted to be a marine biologist, because it seemed like the perfect combination of shooting people and studying animals.

Tryntius ( 112 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Tryntius » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:59 pm

You guys have made my day
Reading a message and then taking days to respond is quite rude. I get busy schedules, I have one too; but if you have time to read a message, then you have the 30 seconds it takes to shoot a few sentences off.

Be polite. Respond to read messages in a timely manner.

If you agree to purchase an item from me (I'm not referring to trades), you have 48 hours to make payment through Paypal for that item. If you don't, the item will be up for sale again.

I only ship in the CONUS.

Return to “Privateer Press Games”