Hello from Nerdvana Painting

Only Nerdvana Painting Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
ranzin ( 402 )
Expert Trader

Hello from Nerdvana Painting

Post by ranzin »

Hello Bartertown I wanted to write real quickly and let you all know a bit about us. We are a small start up painting company with the motto "tabletop painting for tabletop games" which basically means we specialize in tabletop quality painting for your miniatures to play with. I have been playing some form of table top war game for over 20 years now and have been painting since day one, and nothing beats a fully painted army sitting before you ready to crush your opponent (or in my case more often then not, get crushed by my opponent).

I am all for having expertly painted show pieces to sit on my shelf, but I find more often then not a reluctance to take them off the shelf and use them in games for fear of blemishing their expertly artistically done paint jobs, to the point I have bought a second model just to use on the table. We here at Nerdvana Painting feel that pain, so we decided to offer a special kind of painting experience. One that will make you proud to pull your models off the shelf and play with them daily, we offer tabletop quality painting for a decent and competitive rate so our customers can enjoy the feel of playing their favorite table top games with a fully painted army.

We are still setting up shop and getting the kinks out of our photo booth and hope to soon bring many pictures of the various degree and scope of models we have modified and painted. But in the meantime please feel free to message me either here or Nerdvanapainting@yahoo.com. I myself have been a member here at Bartertown for some time now and as an avid gamer feel this is a service I would like to have, so I am hoping the same rings true for others out there. But this does not mean you will get some shabby 3 colors thrown on and a bit of static grass on the base, we pride ourselves on quality and attention to detail. We also specialize in modifications and LED effects for models large or small.
mrfury ( 14 )
Apprentice Trader

Recommendation of Nerdvana Painting

Post by mrfury »

I highly recommend Nerdvana Painting. I have used other painting services and you cannot beat Nerdvana for quality and service. I sent them a set of Malifaux figures to paint and was very pleased with the results. The process itself was also very smooth with excellent communication and timely performance. I will be using them again and referring my friends to Nerdvana Painting.
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Re: Hello from Nerdvana Painting

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

I'm also happy to endorse the quality of the figs Nerdvana did up for me. I actually have a new set to send off in the next little while!
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary
ranzin ( 402 )
Expert Trader

Re: Hello from Nerdvana Painting

Post by ranzin »

Thank you for the positive comments. We here at Nerdvana Painting strive to provide quality tabletop painting for a reasonable price.

Sure S_o_r_r_o_w just send me a message when you are ready.

Return to “Nerdvana Painting”