Adepticon on the horizon..

Only CCC Painting Studio Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics
Tolinwiz ( 104 )
Journeyman Trader

Adepticon on the horizon..

Post by Tolinwiz »

Hi everyone,

First day, and first post as an advertiser, let's see how bad I can screw this up!

Adepticon is coming up in the beginning of April (If you've never been...go! It's amazing). The event is a highlight for me each year as it lets me meet up with lots of friends from all over the world. It also means I am usually frantically rushing in the month before the event to finish whatever army I'm going to take with me to play. This year there's been a shift from 40k to Warmachine in the group that I meet with. Here are a few shots of some models I've been working on for the army. These pictures are all very WIP and will be taken "more officially" when I get the army finished and do individual shots.

Thanks for taking a look. I'll be (hopefully) posting new things daily.

Tolinwiz ( 104 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Adepticon on the horizon..

Post by Tolinwiz »

Took a quick snap of the Reeves .. photo kind of stinks, but wanted to get them up before I head out! Glad these things are done...only a couple more models left to finish the circle army. I always have such a hard time finishing anything I'm painting for myself!

Thanks as always for taking a look.

Return to “CCC Painting Studio - Up to my elbows in paint!”