H: Scale 75 paints and misc.

A place for stuff that is cross-genre. Paint, tools, carrying cases, modelling supplies, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

zatazuken ( 56 )
BTown Regular

H: Scale 75 paints and misc.

Post by zatazuken » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:35 am

Hi everyone! I was going to put this on eBay, but I really wanted to put this here first. I’m looking for around $260 and I’ll pay part of shipping.

Here are some pics, and I’ll copy over what I typed up for the draft of the eBay listing. Please let me know if you have any questions!

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/zatazuk ... ary/Paints

I’m getting out of the hobby and want to sell the rest of my supplies. I have several Scale 75 sets, pictures above. Most of the paints have never been used and a few of the bottles have been used once. Most, if not all, paint bottles have a glass bead inside to act as an agitator.

There are also several models, most of which are pictured. The models are a mix of one-offs and production models. One of the one-off models is a never-released miniature from Painting Buddha. The miniature is a display piece of a cyborg waitress sliding across a diner table. This model is in a photo above, never removed from the bag it was shipped in.
I’m also including a metal Coteaz, Limited Edition Space Marine, and a rare, pewter Commissar from Warhammer 40k. There will also be a wet palette with some sponges and paper included.

Package weighs 17.6lbs, so I’ll pay the difference for shipping within the continental US. Due to the nature of this product, some items may get shifted around. I’ve packed them as best as I can.

Return to “Hobby Supplies Haves & Wants”