Searching is currently broken.

We're aware that most searches result in a 504 Gateway Timeout error.

We are currently working with our host and the phpBB community to find a fix. Follow along, here.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes many of you, and we will update the thread linked when we have more information.

Thanks,
Plarz

[H] PayPal $$ High budget [W] Tzeentch Army

NO "BITS ONLY" ADS IN THIS FORUM
WHFB, AOS, Warmaster, Mordheim & LotR all go here.

Moderator: Moderators

TypicalZeal ( 0 )
New Trader

[H] PayPal $$ High budget [W] Tzeentch Army

Post by TypicalZeal » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:41 am

Hey, everybody. I'm looking to purchase a Tzeentch Daemon army. I've got a $1,200 dollar budget, and am looking for either a really substantial collection that I can paint/build for 8th Edition/Age of Sigmar.. Or I'm looking for a masterfully painted Tzeentchian Daemon army that I can play immediately for the upcoming 8th Edition.

I'll pay appropriately for what I'm getting, but I'm mostly looking to buy one single lot. A one-stop-shop kind of thing! If you've got Tzeentch you're willing to let go, please PM me! I'm very interested and am paying high! :)

Will also consider things like "Thousand Sons" and other Tzeentchy mortals. I'll consider any and all Chaos Daemons, but note I'm primarily looking for a
Daemons of Tzeentch army!

Thanks everyone.

TypicalZeal ( 0 )
New Trader

Re: [H] PayPal $$ High budget [W] Tzeentch Army

Post by TypicalZeal » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:37 am

bump.
I'm still looking. Got a huge budget here, looking for spectacularly complete lots!

TypicalZeal ( 0 )
New Trader

Re: [H] PayPal $$ High budget [W] Tzeentch Army

Post by TypicalZeal » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:00 pm

bump.
I'm still looking. Got a huge budget here, looking for spectacularly complete lots!

Return to “GW Fantasy (WHFB, AOS)”