Where could I find SETS of d12's?

An area to talk about CCGs, Board Games, Dice.. anything NON Miniatures or RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

mrsuitcasegames ( 262 )
Resident Trader

Where could I find SETS of d12's?

Post by mrsuitcasegames »

Hello

So I play Magic the Gathering. And the other day it occurred to me that d12's are perhaps the perfect number to have for tokens etc, superior to the d6's we use now. But then I checked the online stores I frequent, and it seems that dice are either sold as a polyhedron set for RPG's, or in big masses of sixes for stuff like Games Wrokshop games.

I want some good looking sets of d12's, in various colours (to match decks etc). We are talking 5-10 of a particular colour, in many different colours.

Anyone know where I could find such a thing?
Formerly "bluegreenhello". The new name is the name of my future game store. Keep your eyes open but don't hold your breath. :-)

I always respond to pm's, I hope you will return the favor.
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Re: Where could I find SETS of d12's?

Post by kturock »

The flgs here sells all different sizes of dice seperatly with a couple different qualities.
I can't believe no one sells them online. I know I recall someone selling a 'pound of dice' and such.
Last edited by kturock on Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

Well, eBay sells large lots of dice, I picked up 100 d6 for 12 bucks a while back and they are good quality. I did a Google search of "d12 dice buy online" and found a couple websites. You could also PM some of the advertisers here that have stores, they might carry some and will keep everything through Btown.
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

sent you a PM..
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!
Camlost ( 300 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Camlost »

take a look for companies like koplow or chessex...you can usually order whatever you want from them, if you are looking for larger bunches of identical dice. Its a much better option than sifting thru the fishbowls of dice that many FLGS's have on hand.
The Man: You have to keep carrying the fire.
The Boy: What fire?
The Man: The fire inside you.

~From The Road

Return to “Card, Board, and all other gaming”