Related to my Non-GW Want Listing - Discussion on Non-GW Ghouls, and Tzeentch Bird Familiars

Modeling, Painting, Converting, Terrain, etc

Moderator: Moderators

wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Related to my Non-GW Want Listing - Discussion on Non-GW Ghouls, and Tzeentch Bird Familiars

Post by wsott1970 »

So, I wanted to post this in here rather than the main add to avoid thread-jacking and/or bumping issues... and be able to talk about this topic.

I do not like the newer GW Ghouls... I have 40ish of the old metal ones... which are fine with me, but getting those models is prohibitively expensive these days.

So... Talking about about Ghouls... and Ghoul Kings and all things Ghouls.

So to repost:
W: Non-GW Ghouls and/or Non-GW Familiar Sized Birds to Tzeentch-Up

https://otherworldminiatures.co.uk/shop ... -ghouls-3/

https://otherworldminiatures.co.uk/shop ... -ghasts-3/

Dreg Butchers Reaper Miniatures Dark Heaven

Reaper Miniatures Garravank the Ghoul King

Dreg Devourer Reaper Miniatures Dark Heaven Legends Slinker

Dreg Chieftain Reaper Miniatures Dark Heaven Legends

Ghast Reaper Miniatures Dark Heaven Legends

Reaper Miniatures Garravank, Ghoul King
I am thinking about bits purchasing the Goblin King from the Hobbit (Escape from Goblin Town) and converting him a bit as the Big Daddy of all Ghoul Kings... Right now I am using a Reaper for a Large Ghoul King (Reaper Miniatures Garravank, Ghoul King #02718) and with some conversion it looks nice. So, I think this is also a good choice (Reaper Miniatures Garravank the Ghoul King #03388) but I think it looks a bit too much like a Gorilla.

I am curious about scale compared to GW Ghouls…. on the smaller ones if anybody has used them before.

Also, I really like the mutated bird that came with the tzeetch sorcerer, but want more variety…. Not finding a lot that I think would do a good job... If you know of some let me know.
Any thoughts?

Return to “Creative Endeavors”