Rough Rider Mounts

Modeling, Painting, Converting, Terrain, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Not Evil Mat ( 136 )
Journeyman Trader

Rough Rider Mounts

Post by Not Evil Mat »

So, I am working on a small AM force to attach to my marines. It has an MP theme so I really want to add in some rough riders to represent mounted riot police. I am bitzing the rider models together without much issue, however I am not a real fan of the GW knight horses (either Bret or empire, and anyway it does not appear that you can buy the mounts separate anymore anyway).

Can anyone recommend an alternate model for a mount? It does not have to be GW by any means.

Thanks!
Per Diem, Per Noctem.

Unless we are doing a straight cash/money transaction I will cover the cost of what I ship to you, and therefore ask that you do the same.

I follow standard B-town operating rules, and will always respond to PM's even if it is just to say "No thanks."
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Rough Rider Mounts

Post by MagickalMemories »

Motorcycles!
You could try the SM Scout bikes:

You could even use the scout legs with IG (Catachan?) bodies. Make all their vests look like gang colors. LOL

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Creative Endeavors”