Am I that old....

Modeling, Painting, Converting, Terrain, etc

Moderator: Moderators

jul ( 382 )
Bartertown Watchman

Re: Am I that old....

Post by jul »

Thanks!

The Gundam is a Perfect Grade type so avoir 1/60 in Scale. it's the high end of gunpla. To give you an idea, the hand is about the size of a space marine, is molded in 2 different plastics with 21 points of articulation.... It's a monster...:)

J
Teacher Emma Bradford, who was excitedly buying 25th anniversary limited edition lead figures at her local Games Workshop, said: “A lot of people say this, but there's something about Warhammer games that just resonates with my vagina.
MagickalMemories wrote: I maintain the right to tease you about it endlessly, though! : )
kturock wrote:at least they're not in it for the poultry.
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=130947
spiralingcadaver ( 456 )
Millenium Trader

Post by spiralingcadaver »

Man, yeah, I never had a gundam kit taller than maybe a foot. I was always impressed with their articulation, though at the time when I was collecting them, I'm sure I managed to wreck some kits... kinda' too scared to look in that old bin.
True, we love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
-Nietzsche

I expect honesty about models' conditions, thank you.

If I don't respond in a day or two, please check back, I've forgotten-sorry.
jul ( 382 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by jul »

this one with the Full Armour kit extension is about 22 inches high. I'm still doing a model once in a while, i find that more relaxing that assembling FW kits..;)
Teacher Emma Bradford, who was excitedly buying 25th anniversary limited edition lead figures at her local Games Workshop, said: “A lot of people say this, but there's something about Warhammer games that just resonates with my vagina.
MagickalMemories wrote: I maintain the right to tease you about it endlessly, though! : )
jul ( 382 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by jul »

stuff i've been doing lately...

should be done by next week, depending on how much of non-sleep time i got...

j.
jul ( 382 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by jul »

20952998_10154485231941887_4816774589899912954_n.jpg
no no no no i'm not dead....
just way too much work...which it is nice because it brings decent amount of cash but no time to really use it properly
so my life has been centered around the kids,the house and the job over the past 2 years or so

i'm still painting though, slowly, surely.
On the table
i still continue the 30K Alpha legion, list clocked at 2k now, but i have everything i need and half of it is already painted.

I started a revival 2nd edition with a small 2000 pts list:
1 Lv4 archivist
1 Captain with Jump Pack
1 Techmarine
2x5 Assault Marines with Jump packs
5 Devastator with heavy bolters
5 Terminators
2 Land Speeders
1 Land Raider
1 Rapier laser destroyer.

which allows me to play with the RT models that have been stacking the basement for years

with the new edition, i started some Harlequins:
Building a list without a proper codex is though but the Harlequins are not like they are going to receive new models.
the base i have is large enough to bring 2k but th general idea is
3 Shadowseers
2 Troupe Leaders
4x 5 men harlies squads
3x 4 skyweavers
5x Starweavers

and as the colours...

Cheers

J
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Creative Endeavors”