Email issues

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Email issues

Post by jason1977 »

I am having issues with my email and Im looking for help.

info:
Server Charter
OS Windows
PC Surface book
connection WiFi

3 different emails all using the same PC and Outlook. 2 out of the three down load in a timely manner after entering username/password credentials.
Upon entering the 3rd account's info, the computer just sits there and does nothing. I can access my email via a web site but would much rather use Outlook. Charter ways its a PC issue and wants me to call Microsoft.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Jason
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Email issues

Post by MagickalMemories »

What version of Outlook, and what email provider?

Outlook 2013 (2016? I forget now) just STOPPED loading new AOL mail. None of their "Help" topics (which I already knew how to do) would fix it.
I needed to upgrade Windows anyway, so I upgraded. STILL wouldn't work. I had to call MS Support to get THEM to add the email addresses. They did some sh*t that isn't listed in any of their Help topics.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Re: Email issues

Post by jason1977 »

MagickalMemories wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:28 pm
What version of Outlook, OUTLOOK 365

and what email provider?Charter-Spectrum

Outlook 2013 (2016? I forget now) just STOPPED loading new AOL mail. None of their "Help" topics (which I already knew how to do) would fix it.
I needed to upgrade Windows anyway, so I upgraded. STILL wouldn't work. I had to call MS Support to get THEM to add the email addresses. They did some sh*t that isn't listed in any of their Help topics.

Eric
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”