Kindle Vella: Dinos of the old west

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

haaschnp ( 246 )
Expert Trader

Kindle Vella: Dinos of the old west

Post by haaschnp »

Cowboys and carnosaurs. Stetsons and stegosaurs. Deputies and dinosaurs. That's right, folks. What would make the wild west wilder? Dinosaurs. Follow the Sheriff of Golconda as he deals with raptor gangs, triceratops thieves, and a galloping gallimimus or two. Welcome to a Wilder Wild West. Co-created and co-written by Jonathan Mast and Nathaniel J. Peters.

Interested? First three episodes are free! No reason not to try it

https://www.amazon.com/Dinos-of-the-Old ... 447&sr=8-2
I will always try my best to communicate accurately. Please do the same.
If you need me to ship first, I'm ok with that even if my ref number is higher.
If you express interest in something I'm selling and we settle on a deal and then I don't hear back from you for a few days, I will message you to make sure the deal is still on. If you need to back out, fine. Just please let me know. My feelings won't get hurt. I just need to know.
Located in the US and prefer to trade/ship in ConUs.
Tryntius ( 128 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Kindle Vella: Dinos of the old west

Post by Tryntius »

You weirdo. But I will check it out.
Reading a message and then taking days to respond is quite rude. I get busy schedules, I have one too; but if you have time to read a message, then you have the 30 seconds it takes to shoot a few sentences off.

Be polite. Respond to read messages in a timely manner.

If you agree to purchase an item from me (I'm not referring to trades), you have 48 hours to make payment through Paypal for that item. If you don't, the item will be up for sale again.

I only ship in the CONUS.
haaschnp ( 246 )
Expert Trader

Post by haaschnp »

Ha! Thanks
If you express interest in something I'm selling and we settle on a deal and then I don't hear back from you for a few days, I will message you to make sure the deal is still on. If you need to back out, fine. Just please let me know. My feelings won't get hurt. I just need to know.
haaschnp ( 246 )
Expert Trader

Post by haaschnp »

Dinos of the Old West is on its 24th episode. We're just over half way with the first season and would love for you to rate and review what you've read so far. Feel free to send Pm's here with feedback.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”