HELLO Community! Quick ? about X-Wing & Blood Bowl

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

connivingsumo ( 358 )
Resident Trader

HELLO Community! Quick ? about X-Wing & Blood Bowl

Post by connivingsumo »

Hey everybody! Long time no see! :shocked: My life appears to be settling down (somewhat) enough to start painting again and I had a couple of questions...

1. I bought a bunch of X-Wing over a year ago and it's all nicely organized and sorted by faction, for all three: Republic, Empire, and Scum & Villainy. My question is: Since they're all sorted together, is there a website somewhere that lists which ship came with which cards & tokens? I seriously doubt someone is going to buy the entire lot of my X-Wing, so I'll probably have to split them up, but I can't remember which ships came with which pieces, exactly.

2. I found some old Blood Bowl templates and an Orc Team ~ do you think anyone would be interested in trading for those?

3. (I snuck in a third question! :D ) I'm looking at getting an air brush setup. The GREX kit looks pretty cool, but it's $450. Any advice on piecing out a setup for a newb?

Thanks all! Cheers :mrgreen:
"Don't be a douche, feedback helps everyone" ~ancientsociety-AKA-The Bartertown Curmudgeon
Good Refs owed to me (Did my part & left good refs): JohnDeSilva (MIA), Hussar1m, 2.0, UvulaBob.
Click 'User Control Panel', Click 'Profile', and fill out your location! :)
Lord Cedric ( 292 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: HELLO Community! Quick ? about X-Wing & Blood Bowl

Post by Lord Cedric »

You can use the card bowser here:

http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/

- Cedric

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Army's Collected:

Bretonnia (6000+), Dwarfs (4000+), High Elves (12,000+), Dark Elves (4000+), Wood Elves (4500+), Skaven (5000+), Orcs & Goblins (6000+), Empire (4000+), Ogre Kingdoms (4000+), Lizardmen (6000+), Vampire Counts (4000+), Tomb Kings (4000+), Chaos Warriors (4000+), Daemons (4000+), Beastmen (4000+)

"....And yes! I play them all too." :-D
connivingsumo ( 358 )
Resident Trader

Post by connivingsumo »

Lord Cedric wrote:You can use the card bowser here:

- Cedric

Awesome, Cedric, thanks!
So it seems like I pick the ship and then in the drop-down menus any option that is black (isn't grey'd out) is what card/token the ship would come with. Do I understand correctly?
"Don't be a douche, feedback helps everyone" ~ancientsociety-AKA-The Bartertown Curmudgeon
Good Refs owed to me (Did my part & left good refs): JohnDeSilva (MIA), Hussar1m, 2.0, UvulaBob.
Lord Cedric ( 292 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Lord Cedric »

connivingsumo wrote:
Lord Cedric wrote:You can use the card bowser here:

- Cedric

Awesome, Cedric, thanks!
So it seems like I pick the ship and then in the drop-down menus any option that is black (isn't grey'd out) is what card/token the ship would come with. Do I understand correctly?
Select the Card Browser. Then click on the upgrade card your wanting to know which Expansions it comes in. Listed under its title.
Screenshot_20161221-203839.png
- Cedric

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Army's Collected:

Bretonnia (6000+), Dwarfs (4000+), High Elves (12,000+), Dark Elves (4000+), Wood Elves (4500+), Skaven (5000+), Orcs & Goblins (6000+), Empire (4000+), Ogre Kingdoms (4000+), Lizardmen (6000+), Vampire Counts (4000+), Tomb Kings (4000+), Chaos Warriors (4000+), Daemons (4000+), Beastmen (4000+)

"....And yes! I play them all too." :-D
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Moved here from "Have Questions? Need Help?," as that forum is for BT related questions and help.
This one is better suited to this thread.

Thanks, and good luck with the inquiries!

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
connivingsumo ( 358 )
Resident Trader

Post by connivingsumo »

MagickalMemories wrote:Moved here from "Have Questions? Need Help?," as that forum is for BT related questions and help.
This one is better suited to this thread.

Thanks, and good luck with the inquiries!

Eric
Sorry about that :oops: Thanks, Eric! :mrgreen:
bluemeenie ( 114 )
Expert Trader

Post by bluemeenie »

connivingsumo wrote:Hey everybody! Long time no see! :shocked: My life appears to be settling down (somewhat) enough to start painting again and I had a couple of questions...

1. I bought a bunch of X-Wing over a year ago and it's all nicely organized and sorted by faction, for all three: Republic, Empire, and Scum & Villainy. My question is: Since they're all sorted together, is there a website somewhere that lists which ship came with which cards & tokens? I seriously doubt someone is going to buy the entire lot of my X-Wing, so I'll probably have to split them up, but I can't remember which ships came with which pieces, exactly.

2. I found some old Blood Bowl templates and an Orc Team ~ do you think anyone would be interested in trading for those?

3. (I snuck in a third question! :D ) I'm looking at getting an air brush setup. The GREX kit looks pretty cool, but it's $450. Any advice on piecing out a setup for a newb?

In regards to question 3, if you are near or are planning on ever going to Adepticon, the Badger Airbrush guys are there every year as they are based out of chicagoland area and always have great deals on airbrush kits and compressors.

I bought mine there a few years back and got an amazing deal from them and their customer support is just top notch. sometimes at the end of the event they even do blow-out deals so that they don't have to carry back stock.

badger is awesome!!!
connivingsumo ( 358 )
Resident Trader

Post by connivingsumo »

bluemeenie wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:Hey everybody! Long time no see! :shocked: My life appears to be settling down (somewhat) enough to start painting again and I had a couple of questions...

In regards to question 3, if you are near or are planning on ever going to Adepticon, the Badger Airbrush guys are there every year as they are based out of chicagoland area and always have great deals on airbrush kits and compressors.

I bought mine there a few years back and got an amazing deal from them and their customer support is just top notch. sometimes at the end of the event they even do blow-out deals so that they don't have to carry back stock.

badger is awesome!!!
I damn near bought a badger - I was watching a guy on YouTube and he had pretty good things to say about them. I ended up going with an Iwata, but it's still sitting in the box. I also bought a cheapo "Master" airbrush because it came with a single piston, oil-less compressor, a cleaning kit, and some extras; all in all, that "Master" setup was cheaper than just the Iwata. My thinking was to learn on the Master AB so if I screw it up I'm not out that much money. When I start getting the feel for it and/or reach the limitations of that AB then I'll switch to Iwata.

If I ever have to replace all of it I think I'll go with a Badger because my local hobby store carries them and they like them as well.
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsea ... q=airbrush

Here's a compressor and cheap brush. The brush will work for primering and base coating. The compressor for everything since you can change the brush later when you get a better quality one.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”