Need help identifying some miniatures

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

ChaosOrc ( 402 )
Resident Trader

Need help identifying some miniatures

Post by ChaosOrc »

I am looking for some help identifying a bunch of miniatures that I have received

1. This is a tin full of the same part that are attached magnetically.
http://picpaste.com/100_6019-udyytwrU.JPG

2. These look to me some sort of cars but also a bunch of round Some odd circular base type things as well. Cannot see any markings on them
http://picpaste.com/100_6018-DI89JrMk.JPG

3. These look like fantasy figures. Some are dragons or dragon like and a lot of human sized as well. The tabs say AGM2013 but I cannot find anything on google that matches.
http://picpaste.com/100_6020-DupTyHg0.JPG

Mostly need info on the manufacturer and from there I should be able to identify the models. Any help would be wonderful.

thanks
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Need help identifying some miniatures

Post by MagickalMemories »

Moved here from "Have Questions? Need Help?," which is for BT related questions and help.

No idea what those things in the Altoids can are. Never seen anything like them before.
Any chance of getting pics of the other models out of the bags? There's a lot of obscured details.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Bonzii ( 36 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Bonzii »

Making a guess here, but I bet the round things in the altoids tin are for magnetising models that can have different poses or different arms.
It is annoying when playing a game and the arms of a model overhang in a way that makes it difficult to place models in bases to base contact, with those magnetic cylinders there the teeth would be able to keep the offending arm up out of the way where regular round magnets will just let the arm pivot down to it's lowest point because of gravity.

The rest of the stuff is too obscured by the bags to be able to see.
"Cryx is simply misunderstood by most of the rest of Immorean, it does not wish to expand or conquer the world, its goal is to simply heal a dragons broken heart."

--This message brought to you by the Skell ministry of Tourism.
usernamesareannoying ( 254 )
Expert Trader

Post by usernamesareannoying »

Yeah, the first thing that came to mind for the altoids were those adjustable magnetic flight stands ive seen floating around.
*notes about trading with me…
I do not like drawn out deals. Id like to have a deal signed and complete within 48 hours.
I abide by the unwritten rules… lower rating ships first pays first.
I always provide delivery confirmation and expect the same.
All deals are US only.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”