Infinity best looking army

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

thebiorockshow ( 0 )
New Trader

Infinity best looking army

Post by thebiorockshow »

So I'm trying to decide what faction to buy within the infinity game. Does anyone know the faction with the best modeled female characters? Or if an all female force is playable or good?
ieanderson1 ( 0 )
New Trader

Re: Infinity best looking army

Post by ieanderson1 »

I know that you can field an all female force in Bakunin but you will have to buy more boxes and so on. Riot girls reverend healer/ Moira / custodiers are all female I believe
HawtFist ( 42 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by HawtFist »

It's possible to play almost anything with Infinity and remain at least somewhat competitive. Go to Corvus Belli's website, look at the minis, decide on a faction or two you want to collect, and go for it. Or buy operation ice storm first and see if you like either of those, trade off male models for one and all of the other and build on those.

Also, almost all the new sculpts are among the best minis I've ever seen. Well made, gorgeous, they put the mold lines where the mini is supposed to have a crease. Just really well made and sculpted. And the old sculpts are pretty good too, IMO.
On r/miniswap under the same name. Please be polite & answer PMs, even if all you tell me is "No thanks," or "I need more time." I expect lower rating to ship first, even if that's me, unless we work something out in advance.

Owed feedback: evaunit117
BazlordPrime ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by BazlordPrime »

I echo the above - the biggest problem I have with deciding which Infinity faction to collect is that they ALL have amazing models that I want to buy (and, sadly, paint to my usual mediocre standard). Seriously - I just cannot pick one faction clearly over any other for having the best looking models. Can't even pick one faction that seems to have the least number of good models! As HawtFist said, go to http://infinitythegame.com/catalogue/ and have a look through all the models. Amazing.

As for the best female models, your first port of call should be the "Bootleg" range (you can see those in the Catalogue as well). They won't make up a faction - there's one for each. Factionally, I think perhaps the Nomads have the most female models to choose from. Aleph Asura are awesome, as are some of their Proxy Humans and the female Greek heroes. But maybe my favourite is the Yu Jing/Japanese Sectorial character Asuka Kisaragi, on her Akira-style bike ;-)
1. Lower rating? You ship first. But, probably, that'll mean me ;-)
2. Each trader to pay their own postage costs
3. PayPal fees to be paid by the buyer
4. I have a US postal address, so your postage will be easy :-)
DoggNewTrix ( 100 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by DoggNewTrix »

I would have to say my favorite female model in the infinity range is the Authorized Bounty hunter with the bike.... I so want to buy that model just to paint and admire LOL. I know it's a shade off the subject but have you looked at Relic Knights? Ninja Division has some nice plastics in there range as well that look to be a blast to paint and game with
Lower rating ships first, pays first, or works out a deal that is mutually acceptable to all persons involved.

Don't like my offer, tell me no... I'm all growed up, I can take it.
All offers are good for 24 hours
Gifting a paypal payment is unwise and I won't do it, neither should you....

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”