How'd you get the name?

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

Doctari ( 506 )
Resident Trader

Re: How'd you get the name?

Post by Doctari »

Awww.. I always hope that it's an homage to the ECW wrestler. :)
If we're trading: Lower ships first, even if its me.
If I'm buying: If you have a REASONABLE (>20) rating with no negatives, I'm paying first.
If I'm selling: You're paying first.
I always check Ebay before making/accepting offers. You should to. Fair market value >>>> "I feel they are worth X"

Offers good for 24hrs.

Well, well, well. If it isn't the consequences of my own actions.
nightlord ( 228 )
Expert Trader

Post by nightlord »

I remember the Blue Meanie on ECW. he was a fat guy. But last time I saw him in wrestling he lost a lot of weight and got into body building.
"I'm Glad I Stopped Before I Thought About It"

I will not make "OFFERS" for your stuff. I never bet against the house.

People that owe me references, davidmournestar,

:-? :-? If you wasent interested then why did you look?? :-? :-?

ANYONE can click on your name and see the last time you was on site. BRA.

Be polite. Respond to read messages in a timely manner.
Dark Squishdar ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by Dark Squishdar »

I started playing 40k back in 2010. A friend of mine introduced me to it and, for some reason, Dark Eldar appealed to me. I got my starter pack and was easily dispatched for the first 2 months or so. It was frustrating to say the least. For some reason marching wyches across the board didn't quite work. It got to the point where we just changed the name of the race of my army to a sub-race referred to as the Squishdar due to their complete lack of skill on the battlefield and propensity for going "squish" on the battlefield. I've used Dark Squishdar ever since.
HawtFist ( 42 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by HawtFist »

That's funny Squishdar.

Mine is translations into English of my middle and last names. "HotFist" however, is sometimes taken, so on a regular basis I just go for HawtFist. That said, I don't know why anyone but me would willingly take HotFist... it sounds like a hideous sex act to me. But maybe I just have a super dirty mind.
On r/miniswap under the same name. Please be polite & answer PMs, even if all you tell me is "No thanks," or "I need more time." I expect lower rating to ship first, even if that's me, unless we work something out in advance.

Owed feedback: evaunit117
chaosfiend ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by chaosfiend »

Around the year 2002-03, I was registering for an account to play a computer strategy game online, (the game was the original Age of Mythology). I did not want to use my email at the time, which was just a strong of my initials with some numbers, so I'd thought about some of the things I liked. YU-GI-OH was big for me at the time, and I was an avid collector, and wanted to name myself after my favorite cardset that I owned at the time, the Chess Archfiends. Sadly Archfiend, and several variations of such, was already taken, so I decided to try and think up something suitable to try and retain a similar vibe, and my 10-11 year old mind thought that 'Chaosfiend' sounded just as awesome. I'd added '01' to the end back then, but I tend to drop it now.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”