Email Notifications

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

ninjaDance ( 428 )
Resident Trader

Email Notifications

Post by ninjaDance »

EDIT: Just saw that there's an ongoing thread here in the Help forum (which I apparently missed was a thing), so I'll post this at the top of my page in case anyone else is having this issue and winds up here. Still happy to help if any testing or tweaking needs done!

Hey all,

I've had issues with not getting email notifications for PMs (or anything, actually) for... nearly all year, I think? Certainly several months. For a while, I thought it was a known issue that would get fixed, then I noticed none of the admins PMed me back when I messaged them, and I've since heard from other members that their email notifications stopped working. I've also noticed activity on the site going down and quite an increase in average time responding to PMs, so I figure there are others out there experiencing a similar issue.

So I figured I'd ask here, and I apologize if it's been discussed before and I missed it. Looks like there was another topic about email on this forum, but I didn't see a resolution.

I've checked my settings, blanked them, reset them, no dice. Checked Gmail's spam and trash folders... nothing getting filtered there. Checked with an email client, without one, etc., but no difference on my end.

So, if the admins are still here (I assume some are!), is this a known issue? If so, do we know the root cause, and are there any workarounds?

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know!

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”