RCW Tanks & Vehicles

Want to discuss WWII or the War of the Roses? Here is the place! All historical discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Wag-A-Tail ( 6 )
BTown Regular

RCW Tanks & Vehicles

Post by Wag-A-Tail »

What tanks, armored cars & vehicles were used in the RCW for the Reds, Whites, Allies, and Greens? Are there any 15mm models of the same out there? MFG, model number?
Pony Boy ( 2 )
New Trader

Re: RCW Tanks & Vehicles

Post by Pony Boy »

During the Russian Civil War, Mechanized and armored warfare was still in its infancy so tanks were few a far between, especially for the Russians who were very much lacking in this field. Fallowing the end of the First World War, which left the Entente with a plethora of fighting machinery, the Whites were issued surplus British Tanks such as Mk. II, MK.III, and MK. IV, as well as various British built armored cars. Both sides also produced their own armored cars but I don't know who the makers were (many of these appear to be slapped together helter skelter like.) That being said, I mostly war game 1/72 scale and there are several British tanks and Armored Cars available there. Any British MK.I-IV series tank and Austin armored car should fit that conflict. Check out Hobbylinc.com or Michtoy.com.

http://www.hobbylinc.com/1:72-scale-wor ... y-vehicles

Hope that helps.

Return to “Armchair Generals”