MInis for Napolinics, 25-28mm?

Want to discuss WWII or the War of the Roses? Here is the place! All historical discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

MInis for Napolinics, 25-28mm?

Post by kturock »

I have the Spartan Games Sharpe's rules. It's a lighter smaller scale and tries to emulate the feel of the books/shows of the Sharpe's Battles series.

I have some old Ral Partha 'hindus'? from The Sword & The Flame rules from the 80's. Sharpes Tiger is set in this period.
But I need Brits & of course later on French. Foot & cavalry and officers and maybe some arti.

What do you recommend?
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
psychobob ( 36 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: MInis for Napolinics, 25-28mm?

Post by psychobob »

I don't know too much about the minis that you mention but I do know that wargames factory has some nice sets for relatively little money that might help you out.

Sorry admins if I am not allowed to mention a non advertiser or not. You can edit or delete my comment if you like or need to.

No worries.
Check my references under "psychobob" or Ebay username "psychobob20002"

REFERENCES OWED TO ME FROM USERNAME : Joe5mc, Erebion
imp522 ( 730 )
Giant Scary Eyeball

Re: MInis for Napolinics, 25-28mm?

Post by imp522 »

Perry Miniatures, Warlord Games, and Victrix Miniatures are doing an assortment in plastics now. I'd check out the respective sites to begin with.
http://adventurein15mm.blogspot.com/

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Have you read the site rules? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470 If not do so.

Return to “Armchair Generals”