Looking for a WW2 Tank Destroyer

Want to discuss WWII or the War of the Roses? Here is the place! All historical discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

eman1_2 ( 278 )
Resident Trader

Looking for a WW2 Tank Destroyer

Post by eman1_2 »

All,

Any ideas on where to get a 1/48 or 1/60 or 28mm M36 Jackson tank destroyer? Looked a bit, and cannot find one out there.
Mike

- A simple 'not interested' to a trade offer is just being polite. It helps people setting up multiple trades know where they stand.
- Google something for someone, they get an answer. Teach someone how to Google their own answer, they own the Internet.
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Re: Looking for a WW2 Tank Destroyer

Post by kturock »

Do you for sure it was made as a model? I'd check the makers specific sites if so.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
gpfredette ( 720 )
Bartertown Marshall

Post by gpfredette »

Good day,

Academy Models made one in 1/35 scale kit number 1395 but it appears to no longer be in production.

Tamiya used to make one in 1/35th scale part number 89553 but it appears to be discountinued.

I thought Tamiya used to make on in the 1/48 scale but I couldn't swear by it.

Thank you
Williams, AZ
Home of the Historic Grand Canyon Railroad

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Lower Rating ships/pays first.

My Refs: ref_view.php?user_id=14243
adwyn ( 38 )
BTown Regular

Post by adwyn »

There is a 1/50 scale die cast one out there that shows up on ebay from time to time.
fitterpete ( 202 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by fitterpete »

Hey,
Just saw this sorry I'm a bit late.
A company called Battlemart carries a line of resin 1/50 vehicles.They have a Jackson,Wolverine and Hellcat in addition to a lot of others.I have the Jackson it's pretty nice kit.Gun barrel is metal too.
Hope this helps
Pete
Never send me anything UPS or that I have to sign for I can't afford to take off work to receive it.Always send with Delivery Conformation,I will do the same.
If you are not in the United States tell me NOW,please.
Make a offer? It's your stuff you should know what you want for it.Seriously you want me to price your stuff for you?

edited my sig per Btown rules.Is this better Miss?

See D!ck
See D!ck run
See D!ck trade on Bartertown
See D!ck not leave a reference
Don't be a D!ck

Return to “Armchair Generals”