Washington"s Army

Want to discuss WWII or the War of the Roses? Here is the place! All historical discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Hussar ( 606 )
Resident Trader

Washington"s Army

Post by Hussar »

Has anyone tried these rules? I just picked up a copy and originally I was going to do this period in Black Powder rules. I think I will do both just trying to figure our what scale either 15mm or 25/28 MM for AWI

Thnak you
Rules
1. I will trade retail for retail
2. If you have a lower rating and we have never Traded I ask that you pay/ship first
3. I always leave feedback I ask that you do the same on completion of our trade/sale
4. I am in the US (NJ) I always ship USPS priority delivery confirmation (protects us both) will ship int'l Prioity if you are paying

Those that still owe me ref(s)

SnowMongoose, grulgrash

Remember in the Gene pool of Life Lifeguards needed.....
Herod ( 164 )
BTown Regular

Re: Washington"s Army

Post by Herod »

I just grabbed them as well, and I have started assembling armies in 15mm.

I've given them a read through, and at 1st pass I am enthusiastic. Usually my eyes glaze over after a few pages of rules, but they are written clearly and with humor. :)

H
dmebust ( 58 )
BTown Regular

Re: Washington"s Army

Post by dmebust »

A member of our group purchased the rules. We have played four games using 25mm miniatures (a conversion chart is provided for the larger scale figure). We have enjoyed many of the RFCM rules titles and this set was no exception. Easy to learn. The pre game features are a great way to have the "Fog of War" play into the game. Give them a try, I am sure you will have fun.
"Get There First with the Most"

Return to “Armchair Generals”